7 star ship bug in GA

Anyone else having the issue of setting a fleet for the next GA round with a 7 star capital ship and it showing the ship as 6 stars and not letting you set a full complement of reinforcements?

Replies

• MoBlaq
    580 posts Member
    edited December 2018
    Did u recently 7* the ship? I think all character level and mods are locked to the initial prep phase
  • Did you 7* the ship after the first match deployment phase began? The game took a snapshot of your roster at that point just for GA. Same as it does for TW.
  • Landale3
    87 posts Member
    edited December 2018
    Did you only just upgrade the ship to 7* after round 1 of the current ga began?

Like in TW, when ga starts it takes a snapshot of your entire roster... so any changes you make won't be reflected until the next one.
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    edited December 2018
    Did anyone ask if he 7* his ship during the event?

:smirk:
  • W00kiemonster
    138 posts Member
    edited December 2018
    Ah thanks that’s it. I thought it relocked for each new round
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Ah thanks that’s it. I thought it relocked for each new round

No such luck, that would be nice. It's a rather long event to be locked in the whole time.
  • Hey did you recently 7* the ship. Lol
  • I dont think a lot of people understand this concept. 2 of my oppenents this GA have g12 toons missing mods.

I bet there constantly remodding thruout the GA and dont realize it changes nothing.
  • there is actually a bug right now in GA that has the opposite issue... i've reported it.