Need help with 5* Executrix challenge

DasRaggler
8 posts Member
edited December 2018
https://swgoh.gg/p/853195154/

I could really use some help figuring out a strategy for this challenge. Obviously I have a lot of work to do on my DS fleet before I'll be able to do it. But I really don't want to waste any more resources than I have to. I'm on track to get CLS first time around and would like to keep it that way.

So with that being said, where do I go from here? I have 8 shards left until I'll unlock Tie Advanced so I'll definitely be using it, Slave 1, Tie Silencer, and TFP since he's already somewhat geared. I've been farming FO Tie but will that realistically be good enough? Pilots only 5 stars, I have no problem gearing him as I'll use him for BB8. Alternatively I am farming maul purely because I fell in love with him the first time I saw episode 1 (he's my one and only guilty pleasure farm). Same story though, low stars, and I would really rather not gear him past like G8 or G9 since he seems to be pretty outdated. Hoping for some usefulness in the future though.

With these ships what would be the minimum gear needed to squeek through this? And how should I run my reinforcements. I'm horrible with building ship lineups, I mess with my Arena fleet order constantly and feel like every iteration is worse than the last.

Thanks in advance for any insight. This challenge is bonkers hard but I'm itching for some Zetas. And I feel like at lvl 81 it's getting to be crunch time.

Replies

• Rath_Tarr
    4944 posts Member
    edited December 2018
    Gear up your pilots, star up your ships and get a Dark Side tank going. Sun Fac is probably the easiest.

Forget about the stated minimums unless your pilots are geared out the wazoo. It's a tough challenge
  • Did it without tank
    Silencer, tie fighter, fo tie fighter, Vader, geonosian soldier
    Fo fighter and soldier g7
    Rest 6-7*, g9-11
  • Get Bossk's ship to 4 stars. Good news is you can get Jango shards too.
  • Did it without tank
    Silencer, tie fighter, fo tie fighter, Vader, geonosian soldier
    Fo fighter and soldier g7
    Rest 6-7*, g9-11
    You can. I did too. I believe it is significantly more difficult and I would not recommend it.
  • I finally did it today after multiple tries. It’s really rng dependent. Use tie silencer to stun ghost right off the bat. Then work on phantom whether it taints or not. I got lucky by the fact that not once did ackbar call a reinforcement. I used silencer, tie advanced, scimitar, and geo soldier starfighter and fotf as reinforcements.
    Tag me if you reply to my comment so I know I should answer you!😀 My roster: https://swgoh.gg/p/842694912/
  • I honestly can't remember what I used to beat it but my general strategy was the opposite of what I'd normally do. Instead of focusing down 1 ship at a time; I tried to spread the damage about and survive long enough to use Tarkins Imperial Assault ability to board wipe. Took a few tries to get the right RNG but it does work ;)
  • did 6* without tank, itf g10 pilot, tie x1 g11 vader, slave 1 g9 boba, tie silencer g10 kylo were the carriers had scimitar and fotfp as well but not good gear.... i think i had g11tarkin and had to redo about 10-20 times for good rng
  • I finally got it the other day. G9 Bobba and TFP, G8 KRU and Maul, G7 FOTF jerked off in the corner. Tie Silencer won it for me with stuns and solid executes. Took about 40 tries that morning with my TFP almost 1v1ing for the win about 25 times.