Best GA defense

What are the best defense squads for GA?

Replies

• This GA i used
    zbastilla
    first order
    NS
    JTR resistance
    (back row)
    Pheonix
    Qi'ra, zvandor chewie, zalbaar, L3-3M, nest
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Depends on your roster and to a lesser extent your opponents roster.
  • Rath_Tarr
    4944 posts Member
    edited December 2018
    Nute Gunrey, Ugnaught, Jawa Engineer, Jedi Guardian and Ima Gumby.

Like totes OP, honest!!! :D
  • DaPowerfulJedi
    3185 posts Member
    edited December 2018
    I’m using Bastila, EP, Scoundrels, Phoenix, and FO. But Revan and Traya are the best on D.
  • Bastila, NS, Phoenix and troopers can take multiple waves so they’re pretty resistant to getting worn down by a bunch of weak squads. Also, the AI handles them pretty well.
  • Bastila, NS, Phoenix and troopers can take multiple waves so they’re pretty resistant to getting worn down by a bunch of weak squads. Also, the AI handles them pretty well.

My wampa loves eating Phoenix squads

My wampa loves eating Phoenix squads
    Jarjar Binks could eat a Phoenix Squad! :D
  • Best defence: all the lowest characters I have. No attack. Place 8th, feed you precious pride in winning an incredibly poorly implemented game mode. Satisfaction:)
  • Kameleonic wrote: »
    Best defence: all the lowest characters I have. No attack. Place 8th, feed you precious pride in winning an incredibly poorly implemented game mode. Satisfaction:)

Funny, we were talking in my guild how we love it. Perhaps you should give it a chance?

On topic:
    As stated above: Phoenix, Bastilla, FO, Scoundrels, etc.

And dear god put at least a speed arrow on each of your characters. I just won against a vastly superior enemy that had a way better roster. Problem was he had 3x zeta Phoenix, Maul and NS teams that were all at almost base speed. So wasteful. I killed his zMaul zSavage zDooku team with 2 really bad g8 squads.
  • Best defense I have found is lvl one 5-6 star toons or whatever u have that can’t get through Phoenix protection.

They serve to waste ur opponents good squads they saved for attacks while acting to assist ur offensive assault on whatever they have left for defense.

Nothing worse then the feeling like man could have got through that zone if I had one more team for offense. U don’t have to wait to c what ur opponent does have all the tools to destroy all zones make them give up lol.