With the introduction of the Grand Arena maybe it's time for an account strip

Seeing as we're several years in and we've been given such a plethora of characters. It would be nice if we could have a one time account strip down. I would easily pay 20 USD for this.

To clarify I mean pulling all the gear, mods, ability mats, and credits out of the characters and putting them down to the locked versions and having all these parts refunded.

What are your opinions on the pros and cons of this idea?

Replies

• Jarvind
    3925 posts Member
    edited December 2018
    This whole "my GP is hurting me in grand arena" hysteria is way out of hand.

Yes, if you have a "broad" roster instead of a "tall" one, you'll be at a disadvantage.

Here's the thing: you already have a huge head start on building some strong teams and getting in the mix. Just take two or three of those squads you have languishing at gear 7 and build them up. Bam, problem solved.

So far I've had exactly one opponent even bother to participate on offense anyway; it seems like if you put in the absolute bare minimum effort you'll win 75% of the time.
    u58t4vkrvnrz.png

• Jarvind wrote: »
    This whole "my GP is hurting me in grand arena" hysteria is way out of hand.

Yes, if you have a "broad" roster instead of a "tall" one, you'll be at a disadvantage.

Here's the thing: you already have a huge head start on building some strong teams and getting in the mix. Just take two or three of those squads you have languishing at gear 7 and build them up. Bam, problem solved.

So far I've had exactly one opponent even bother to participate on offense anyway; it seems like if you put in the absolute bare minimum effort you'll win 75% of the time.

I keep hearing about this roster bloat problem. I level 60+’d all new characters, I did G6 on a lot of them, leveled up their abilities and have thrown all extra mods on everyone to inflate GP for TW/TB and I’m not having any real issues.

I still have won my matchups so far and feel confident in my team compositions I’ve worked on while playing this game.

The biggest issue I’ve seen from opponents is not having one or more of the Legendary Characters that make a team viable. JTR missing, or Traya. That’s been the big swing in battles from my point of view - not that I’ve got a lot of random characters leveled.