Are anti meta teams the most powerful teams?

First meta is a term used to describe what most use to reach top 50. So an example of anti meta would be EP where most use bastila lead.

Now let’s get into most powerful. It’s not just a term used to describe beating teams but what impact u have when u do. Meta teams beat teams drop one team move up a few spots.

But anti meta teams can beat teams bring weaker teams up with them and further facilitate drops of multiple players when max moving up for example 10 spots when they were dropped 7. They can also facilitate what I like to call a ep drop.

When one of these players that climb them are specifically dropped. I personally have witnessed this amazing feat by dropping a player from 19 to 25 and then within minutes seeing them at 43 or so. With this information which r more powerful meta teams or anti meta?

Replies

• Meta isn't the most common team, meta is the Most Effective Team Available.
    Basically it means the team that has the best combination of being the most powerful while being played well by the AI (Or forcefully given better AI than every other team *cough* Revan *cough*)

Anti-meta teams are essentially teams that win on offense with relative ease, but are even easier to be beaten on defense and are less frustrating to play against (or just have absurdly bad AI decisions).
  • Ok that makes sense I was thinking most common because a meta report list % statistics of teams as a measure of meta.
  • Vertigo wrote: »
    Meta isn't the most common team, meta is the Most Effective Team Available.
    I am sorry, but you are wrong.
    Meta is not an acronym (well some people believe it is).
    To quote wikipedia: "Meta (from the Greek meta- μετά- meaning "after" or "beyond") is a prefix used in English to indicate a concept which is an abstraction behind another concept, used to complete or add to the latter."

Basically it is the game the gamers create inside a game. So the Meta consists of teams but there is no team called META.