Should General title be awarded in GA?

I mean it only seems fair. Just seems like title should not be limited to players that join low gp guilds that play against beginners accounts in TW.

Replies

• Can still full clear with high leveled guilds, just takes a different strategy and play for efficiency rather than holding every territory on D.

I don't think they should award the same title personally, as I find that GA is way easier to full clear than a TW. I do think they could make some GA titles though, like maybe one for fully clearing your opponent x amount of times, or getting x amount of perfect runs, etc. Make them more GA specific to differentiate the game modes.
  • Yeah u find this is a problem people think u can win on defense then run out of teams for offense as squads still go down all can be beat.
  • Commander_Wolffe
    211 posts Member
    edited December 2018
    Vertigo wrote: »
    Can still full clear with high leveled guilds, just takes a different strategy and play for efficiency rather than holding every territory on D.

I don't think they should award the same title personally, as I find that GA is way easier to full clear than a TW. I do think they could make some GA titles though, like maybe one for fully clearing your opponent x amount of times, or getting x amount of perfect runs, etc. Make them more GA specific to differentiate the game modes.

They do have GA titles, prestige quests, and special avatar images. They added like 4 of them. One basic one, one with GK, and one with DT, and I can't remember if there's a 4th or not.

And don't be so bitter about real guilds fighting real opponents to earn General title. Only newb guilds fight newb guilds because of GP matching. The vast majority of General titles come from legit bigger guilds who win against similar GP guilds.