Jyn Erso rarer than General Grievous

OneLyc
3 posts Member
edited December 2018
Hi,

it's ridiculous how you can't farm this character.
Don't give me any of that "oh you just must be unlucky in your store rotation. case closed. don't ever make a thread about this again. this answer should suffice and we won't do anything else than copy paste that sentence whenever we find a thread about Jyn Erso"

and yes take a hint at my mood while reading this -.-"

Fuming Player.

Replies

• TVF
    36589 posts Member
    OneLyc wrote: »
    you just must be unlucky in your store rotation. case closed. don't ever make a thread about this again. this answer should suffice

Agreed.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • My 7* Jyn will argue that she does indeed show up. And arguing that a character is more rare than one that's always in it's own dedicated store AND position is kind of ridiculous.
  • OneLyc
    3 posts Member
    edited December 2018
    hd1agqsdpg12.png
    when I try to view Liath's Post
    zqqe87ein9ms.png

are you serious?
    1st you delete my post that I reported TVFs smug trolling response.
    and then you delete other peoples comments too??

not even a "deleted by moderator" on my post?? just blatant deletion and censorship?
    are you kidding me right now CG/EA?

I want an answer from someone qualified and not the next best troll with 7500+ posts to whine to one of his moderator friends to get my post deleted.

this is outrageous treatment of your playerbase!
  • Is there ANYWAY I can get more of her shards that isn’t wasting hundreds of $$$ on the guaranteed character crap. This is getting ridiculous!
  • logray wasn't showing up more than a couple of times a month when I was farming him. the same week I got him to 7*, he showed up 5 times in guild store. of course. no worries about holding back on certain characters???
  • No show on Jyn for over a week now. (And yes, I check in every refresh)

Very disappointing