Wanted this Character from Original Trilogy.

prashantmoroliya
13 posts Member
edited December 2018
Hello CG.
The current Darth Vader in this game is not as good as he was in real. After reading about lot about Darth Vader, I find that, he is more powerful than Emperor Palpatine. But dev team didn't make him more powerful as he was. Yeah, we see that Old Republic characters are more powerful than Original Characters now.
But when I look clearly, I find that the Darth Vader in this game looks like Rebels Darth Vader and also his ship is also from Rebels only. Ships is good. (As his ship is the best ship in the game).

But Darth Vader have command ship as we see in Episode 6 (Return of Jedi).
This is the pic.

taylor-kingston-tk-ssdcine-final-03.jpg?1535913371

e1c0477740b6495394326298a3c5256044850c42?url=http%3A%2F%2Fi.imgur.com%2Fcf2VpY2.jpg

Ship Name: Executor
Length: 19,000 meters
Role: Command ship
Affiliation: Galactic Empire
Owner: Darth Vader
Commander: Firmus Piett

Now, talking about Darth Vader. This game Darth Vader is also good, used from beginning and can be used in End game. But he is not as powerful as he was actually. Even Kylo Ren Masked is more powerful than Darth Vader after putting zeta on Kylo Ren Masked. Kylo Ren Unmasked is good and top 3 tank player in this game. I like that character. But as we talk about Darth Vader, he is impossible to defeat and his fighting style is also like basic. Culling Blade is good attack. But the problem with him is that his leadership ability. Inspiring through fear is not as good as he was in actual trilogy. His AoE attack Force Chock does less effect, I think the players will be exposed or put ability block on enemy. But Traya and JTR is more than Darth Vader, even though after deep study, I only found that Darth Vader is more powerful than Traya.

So the only solution I seek is that, There must be a most difficult Legendary Event of Darth Vader. Now if the trend is about to add new Legendary characters, then there must be Legendary event for Darth Vader too. Even Thrawn have legendary event, as he serve for Empire and he is under Darth Vader, because Darth Vader is Sith Lord and in Dark Council member. Darth Vader outrank Thrawn but still I didn't get this logic that in choosing of Master and Slave. Slave got Legendary event but Master don't have any legendary event.

Darth Vader can be powerful, if he got more unique like 4 or 5 unique. Or better leadership quality. Better attacks which can damage more powerful. (Not just culling blade). Make him Attacker or Tank.

f462eba13f753bc942b4dc7655ae20437b1f58c6?url=http%3A%2F%2Fvignette2.wikia.nocookie.net%2Fstarwars%2Fimages%2Fe%2Fe7%2FCrimson-guard.jpg%2Frevision%2Flatest%3Fcb%3D20071204031522

As you can see, the chest part have buttons in order, White White White, Red.
And in this game, the order is reversed it is Red, White, White, White.
And on the top right, its not green light. Its in Black color.

And one more thing. The mask of Darth Vader is little small from down. In game the mast is bigger than it was actually. it must go little up side.But in game it go in down side. (that makes Vader looks more funny than Villain). Also, helmet in this game is little broader than it actually is. You can see in picture, that Helmet length is little longer than in game character.
Seriously, the in game Vader looks like Pig (because of his mouth looks like pig, just because his mouth part goes downward. Please fix it.)

Now these all things are about looks only. My only point is that, he don't look like Vader in Original Trilogy. Please consider it, and make a Legendary Event about Vader.

It may go like this. The Heroic Journey of Anakin Skywalker to become Darth Vader.

Now we have most of the toons like Anakin Skywalker, C3P0, Emperor Palpatine, Darth Sidious, Count Dooku, Sepratist Droids, Clones, General Kenobi and most important R2D2.You may consider it, the story goes according to your wish Developers and Board Members.

The only thing I want to say, don't make those characters more powerful those who are defeated by Darth Vader very easily.

I guarantee that this event will be more dramatic as it goes on Heroic Journey of Anakin to become Vader. like Obi Wan Kenobi will slice his legs and then he will be rescued and got his iconic suit by Palpatine. So, this dramatic and more interesting player in this game will give more fun to this game.

Please CG, Darth Vader is very important character in this Star Wars world. He is most lovable toons.

Replies

• Options
    Sorry, but if CG cared to reflect characters powers in SWGOH, then Mace Windu and Grievous would be meta characters and Enfys would be garbage. I don’t know if Vader will get another rework or art change for a while.
  • Options
    Sorry, but if CG cared to reflect characters powers in SWGOH, then Mace Windu and Grievous would be meta characters and Enfys would be garbage. I don’t know if Vader will get another rework or art change for a while.

This. Also Vader was not more powerful than Palpatine/Sidious according to SW lore.
  • Options
    I also believe CG has done Darth Vader a disservice by making one (if not "the") most recognizable and powerful Star Wars characters of all time weaker than minor characters (like Nest, et al.) who had no significant impact on Star Wars history/lore.
  • Options

This. Also Vader was not more powerful than Palpatine/Sidious according to SW lore.

Have you watched Episode 3. Sidious only told, he will be most powerful of anyone of us. And if you don't read his books, then I suggest read them first then comment.
  • Options
    I also believe CG has done Darth Vader a disservice by making one (if not "the") most recognizable and powerful Star Wars characters of all time weaker than minor characters (like Nest, et al.) who had no significant impact on Star Wars history/lore.

Yeah that what I was saying..
  • Options

Darth Vader is most powerful. But this game looks like C3PO is most powerful character now. Even C3PO is legendary not Darth Vader. And please look carefully. I have read and seen clearly and then only made this thread.