Nasty Basty

Prev1
Fallen Bastila. Who uses her, and how? Thinking about using her on a cheap zMaul offense team. Does she work at 3* if hidden under zMaul and Sith Trooper?

Zaul Zavage Sith Trooper, Assasin and Nasty Basty?

Replies

• TVF
    36527 posts Member
    I see her plenty as the fifth in the standard Traya Sion DN Thrawn team.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • HK666
    1263 posts Member
    I use her as a TW cleanup with Savage and Sass to finish off a weakened unit or three. Sass deals health damage, Shan controls, Savage executes. Throw in SiT if needed. (haven't needed it for GA, yet) I haven't thought of using it as a straight up offense, but I don't have zmaul and these guys aren't geared too high for me

In however long it takes to get like 100 Traya shards or so, I'll probably gear her up further and put her on the Traya team. She occasionally subs in for Thrawn on my EP team
  • I know it won't be a "good" team, but I was planning on eventually building a Shock team consisting of EP, Badstila, Dooku, Sass and Sion, just to see how it plays out.
    u58t4vkrvnrz.png

• Risz
    134 posts Member
    I've told my GF to use her with Savage lead in a trap defensive team, it's working really well so far but it's around 1M GP

She fills the team with trash toons and people underestimate it, the defensive and tenacity buff from both savage lead and Bastilla unique coupled with Savage Zeta makes it unkillable

And I think it will be really strong with Marauder added as 3v3 defensive team, it uses toons that don't have a place anywhere else to compose a really hard to kill team that gains a lot of TM and can stop ennemy team from playing (Bastilla stun/debuffs, Savage offense down + tankiness + TM gain and auto cleanse, Marauder stat boost with all savages buffs and Bast debuffs)
  • I put her in a BH or Kru squad to make Bossk or Kru total pains.
  • I have her 4*, G11. I use her in Arena (placing around 70), beating NS, Bastila and Traya (not Revan) teams with

zzEmp
    zThrawn
    Nasty Basty
    Nihilus
    zSion
  • I have her 3 star g11. I put her in a sith team under traya. Traya, dark bastilla, sion, nihilas, and Sideous. Dooku would likely be better but my sideous is more developed. Seems to hold on defense or at least intimidate my opponents frim attacking it in ga so far and it lets me save my ep, vader, and thrawn for a strong empire team.

I've toyed around with using her under traya lead to make traya survive against revan teams I can't out pace but so far no luck there. With traya only 5 stars g11 it doesn't seem to work for me.
  • Olddumper wrote: »
    I put her in a BH or Kru squad to make Bossk or Kru total pains.

How does this work? Didnt consider.
  • VonZant wrote: »
    Olddumper wrote: »
    I put her in a BH or Kru squad to make Bossk or Kru total pains.

How does this work? Didnt consider.

Fallen Bastila gives +50% Tenacity and +50% defense to herself and the character in the leader slot (and foresight if she's zeta'd). Only the stacking offense from applying shock is reliant on the leader slot toon being a Sith.
  • KRU starting with taunt & foresight plus 50% defence and tenacity? Ugly. I like.
  • TVF
    36527 posts Member
    Nasty Basty is a terrible nickname and I refuse to use it.
  • Zpalp, maurader, scion, dooku, bast.
    Works better than expected.
  • TVF wrote: »

I agree, i much prefer Hot Topic
  • @TVF what do you think of Badstila?
  • TVF
    36527 posts Member
    Why do you care what I think?

I think she dies fast, so fast she doesn't get a move. But that's when I face her. Never used her.
  • She does work well, as long as you gear her to 11. Mine is 4* and she never dies eady
  • I use her in this lineup, works well against most, except rjt, but who sees that anymore anyway: EzPz, Vader(Don't hate me) LAB, Nihilus, Sion.
    "Our greatest glory is not in never falling, but in rising every time we fall" - Confucius. My SWGOH.GG Profile: https://swgoh.gg/u/bahumat22/

I prefer Lab for Life Alert Bastila. Quick and easy to use
    "Our greatest glory is not in never falling, but in rising every time we fall" - Confucius. My SWGOH.GG Profile: https://swgoh.gg/u/bahumat22/
    Why do you care what I think?

I think she dies fast, so fast she doesn't get a move. But that's when I face her. Never used her.

Then away with you!

Although I agree she is easy to kill and I target Traya teams that have her because they usually replace a tank or Thrawn with her.

Its also why I have the ZMaul leadership stealth plan. ;)
  • I've used her in TW and GA on defense palp(L) Vader dooku maul goth girl and they hold surprising well in the middle territories in TW and been effective in GA. When I see her in arena though I'll attack that team every time as I'd much rather face her than Sion or Nihlus. I'm thinking of trying a few rounds of GW tomorrow with my sith Defense team just to see how they do
  • NoobSaibot12321
    191 posts Member
    edited December 2018
    Nasty Basty and Hot Topic are both great names. Either way 10/10 would spank.
  • Gifafi
    6017 posts Member
    "dbast" or ****
    Maybe End Game isn't for you
  • I'ma just throw "Bastemo" in the ring for best Fallen Bastila nickname
    u58t4vkrvnrz.png

• Ok, first of all, I'm just jazzed that I made up "Nasty Basty" and it stuck. But for the record, now that I've seen it, I think I prefer Hot Topic. LOL!

I play this game very differently from most people (for fun! Not to win at all costs! I know, it's crazy). So my teams are built around what's fun and interesting, not what's necessarily most effective, so take this with a grain of salt. But my team is

zPalpatine (Lead)
    zDooku
    Nasty Basti
    Sith Assassin
    Darth Sion

Why is this so fun, you ask? Because lighting, lightning, lightning, lightning. That's why. Everyone except Sion has it and Bastila's zeta does damage to everyone else when she hits someone who's shocked (which is always on this team). With Palpatine's lead, they also gain turn meter when status effects expire (which is also always on this team). So they're fast, they're furious, and they're full of Sith lightning. Try it, you might like it. =)
  • Cyclonick
    126 posts Member
    edited December 2018
    I am running zPalp, Vader, zSion, zDN and zThrawn in Arena and was really excited about Bastilla Fallen hitting the game.
    So I brought her to 4* G11, put Vader's mods on her and gave it a shot.
    I was disappointed. I struggled a lot more fighting other teams and finally switched back to Vader.
    Is there a certain strategy that I miss running Bastilla Fallen in that team?
    Is anybody running the suggested synergy team for Bastilla Fallen (Palp, Sion, DN, Dooku, Fallen)?
    I was actually in the process of gearing up Dooku because stuns and even more stuns sounded promising and a nice gimmick for a team, but canceled that when I found out Fallen did not really work in my team.

EDIT: maybe even Royal Guard has a place here. Even more so because I predict him getting a rework when his ship will be introduced... *pssssst*
  • ColtIce666
    43 posts Member
    edited December 2018
    Something I noticed fighting against her in arena is she gives palp lead a little more life as in he took a few more hits than without her. She wasn't zetaed in either fight but both times she was 4* and g11 rest of the 2 teams were your standard palp lead Vader nihlus Sion mostly g12 and a couple g11 between them with no less than 3-4 zetas per squad. I didn't check mods. At the end of the day it didn't matter though as palp still bought the farm before he had a turn. Maybe zetaed and g12 will make a difference in that but I don't know. Was going to add that she wasn't as big of an impact as her lightside version but then I remembered that I probably wasn't fighting g11 and 12 zetaed squads when I had ls basti at 4 *
  • Yeah she is so squishy I'm guessing she needs to be under Maul to live very long. Its her debuff mostly That I want, and I think it really works best against non-Sith and non-Jedi teams. In arena that is almost all you will see, so her corrupted mediation is not as good. But against any other faction it will be Nasty (Basty) I think. That is why I want to try her on offense so I can choose targets.

We will see. Thank all.
  • so far in grand arena traya, badstilla, sion, nihilas, and sideous hold well. Not as well as if i used ep lead with traya but it let's me use ep with vader and thrawn on an empire team.
  • ColtIce666 wrote: »
    Something I noticed fighting against her in arena is she gives palp lead a little more life as in he took a few more hits than without her. She wasn't zetaed in either fight but both times she was 4* and g11 rest of the 2 teams were your standard palp lead Vader nihlus Sion mostly g12 and a couple g11 between them with no less than 3-4 zetas per squad. I didn't check mods. At the end of the day it didn't matter though as palp still bought the farm before he had a turn. Maybe zetaed and g12 will make a difference in that but I don't know. Was going to add that she wasn't as big of an impact as her lightside version but then I remembered that I probably wasn't fighting g11 and 12 zetaed squads when I had ls basti at 4 *

Read her unique....
  • I use her for arena under tanky traya lead with sion, nihilus and thrawn. Beats revan 90% of the time