I'm so sick and tired of Revan.

Yes, another thread complaining about Revan and the Jedi teams because he's literally dummy proof. You don't even have to be good at the game and chances are, you'll demolish most teams.

I'm having a very difficult time in arena because I don't have Traya (yet) and don't have the legendary characters required to win against Revan like Chewbacca or C-3P0. I've been running Sith and Thrawn in arena for months and just can't seem to win against Revan the past few weeks. No matter what I do, I lose in the end.

Revan's leadership is like 3 leaderships in one and his uniques make him overpowered. And before you come at me with "he's not overpowered because he's beatable" argument, I understand that but he's still overpowered just because of everything that he can do and the few teams that can actually beat him.

Something needs to be done. I'm tired of him being able to do practically everything in the game as a single character.

Replies

• Yes, another thread complaining about Revan and the Jedi teams because he's literally dummy proof. You don't even have to be good at the game and chances are, you'll demolish most teams.

I'm having a very difficult time in arena because I don't have Traya (yet) and don't have the legendary characters required to win against Revan like Chewbacca or C-3P0. I've been running Sith and Thrawn in arena for months and just can't seem to win against Revan the past few weeks. No matter what I do, I lose in the end.

Revan's leadership is like 3 leaderships in one and his uniques make him overpowered. And before you come at me with "he's not overpowered because he's beatable" argument, I understand that but he's still overpowered just because of everything that he can do and the few teams that can actually beat him.

Something needs to be done. I'm tired of him being able to do practically everything in the game as a single character.

Can you make your thrawn faster? If thrawn is faster than revan, then you can win. Also can sub in tarkin lead to give thrawn +30 speed. Maybe that helps. Before I got traya, I could beat the more poorly modded revan teams.
  • Don't worry, I'm sure they'll remove him from the game just because you asked so nicely.
    "Our greatest glory is not in never falling, but in rising every time we fall" - Confucius. My SWGOH.GG Profile: https://swgoh.gg/u/bahumat22/
  • Hey, I remember this thread. Except it was about Traya. Palpatine. Nightsisters. CLS. Chaze...
    Still not a he.
  • you do not have Revan, Traya, Chewie or C-3PO and you want to beat tge current meta with a team you formed months ago?
    Sorry but that is not the way this game is designed.
  • None of those are comparable to Revan. So take a step back and carefully re-evaluate your response.
    Yes, they are.

Especially CLS, who dominated every aspect of the game to the same degree; he also topped 50% of the #1 slots, which Revan is just barely doing. Main reason Traya didn't is because a lot of people ran her under a Palpatine lead, rather than putting her in the lead slot herself, as two comparably powerful leads were available to the same faction, but she was no less dominant at her height.
    Still not a he.
  • Can CLS switch turn meter with a team member? Mass cleanse? Increase an entire team's speed? Can he save someone from being killed? Can he call a mass assist? Can he target a single enemy for all team members to attack? Can he provide critical chance/damage to all allies? Is he immune to stun and ability block?

The answer is no.

So like I said, re-evaluate your post.
    They have different kits.

That's irrelevant.

They both centralized the meta on impact. Like CLS. Like Palpatine. Like Traya. Like Chaze. You say you're running Sith and Thrawn, and I'm willing to bet it's the lineup people were tired of months ago. The meta marches on.
    Still not a he.