congratulations CG, you gave 3PO everything Luke rightfully deserved!

Just so you don't call me a hater, I actually like 3 PO. I'm a fan of him as a character, I've watched the clone wars where he gets some attention, even his own episode. I have no issue with the character but let's just face it, he can't fight.

Wherever 3 PO goes he becomes a BURDEN to his allies whenever they must battle. In this sense he's no different than Jar Jar. Anyways, I didn't want him to be in the game and one of the reasons why is because I KNEW that this would happen. I knew that the devs would find a way to make him overpowered even tho he doesn't deserve it.

After watching tons of videos of gameplay 3PO can allow his team to solo HAAT, solo p3 of the Sith raid, crush anyone in pvp and generally he's basically the best character in the game since nobody else can do as much as him. This blows my mind and makes me sad. One of the reasons why it makes me sad is that if anyone deserved to be this powerful it should have been Jedi Luke!

I simply cannot accept that our drood friend who can't battle, enables his team to own everything but the greatest force being (according to George Lucas himself), not only isn't part of this game but he's most likely will not even be more powerful than 3PO. That's just despicable and sad...

Replies

• Jedi Luke will be even stronger than Threepio. Especially since Jedi Luke will be able to deal damage and (hopefully) hold on defense unlike Threepio.
  • I don’t think Luke confuses people or has to translate. I’m sure he will make Revan look like Mob Enforcer when he comes out.
  • Jedi Luke will be able to epic annihilate a whole squad with one move much the same as DN does with one toon. He will also have instant full health and protection on every hit he takes. Immune to everything possible. Before he executes epic annihilate he gives them the middle finger. To get Jedi Luke will cost you $5000 and no other way.
  • Jedi Luke will be able to epic annihilate a whole squad with one move much the same as DN does with one toon. He will also have instant full health and protection on every hit he takes. Immune to everything possible. Before he executes epic annihilate he gives them the middle finger. To get Jedi Luke will cost you $5000 and no other way.

Immune to death? Annihilate exists too.
    "Our greatest glory is not in never falling, but in rising every time we fall" - Confucius. My SWGOH.GG Profile: https://swgoh.gg/u/bahumat22/
  • He can only die from another Jedi Luke. He is a 100% guranteed to win otherwise. He puts a whole new meaning to end game. He is the end. Thats why you have to buy him for 5 grand. Once they make a trillion dollars from him they shut down game and retire.
  • He can only die from another Jedi Luke. He is a 100% guranteed to win otherwise. He puts a whole new meaning to end game. He is the end. Thats why you have to buy him for 5 grand. Once they make a trillion dollars from him they shut down game and retire.

That’s 200 million purchases. I don’t know if CG will ever shut this game down.
  • We already have 2 Lukes in this game, why a 3rd at all? Let Revan rule the Jedi meta for a while as he deserves it. I agree on the point that C3PO seems to be too op to be serious, though.
  • me and those in my guild that have g12 3po, haven't been impressed with his arena performance. One of our whales tried him with twenty different teams and decided to shelf him.
  • Jedi Luke will be even stronger than Threepio. Especially since Jedi Luke will be able to deal damage and (hopefully) hold on defense unlike Threepio.

Great, as if we need more OP Jedi.

Months ago this was a dream for ppl ^^