Dark Side Event Hero?

Any chance we'll get another Dark Side event hero soon? We haven't had one since Thrawn, so that's what 6 light side event heroes since?

I have absolutely no desire to gear or use any of those scum bags, so I really need something special to keep me going.

I mean we're revisiting the original trilogy and all you've given us are terrorist scum bags so far? Where are the new good guys? Maybe an event upgrade for Star Wars most recognizable character and protagonist, Darth Vader?

Something?

Replies

• Options
    Well, the popular theory is that the Old Republic characters released after Revan will be required for either Darth Revan or Darth Malak. So you've got that to hold out for.
    u58t4vkrvnrz.png

• Options
    Eh, I can't bring myself to care about that. Give me Empire!
  • HK666
    1263 posts Member
    Options
    Febuary is Sith Month, so they might be getting another boost. Last feb brought Palp and DV reworks

Popular theory is that a Darth Revan or Malak type Kotor dark sider is coming. Kinfa fits with the release of fallen shan, ordo, and juhani. Then HK rework for the 5th.
  • Options
    Eh, I can't bring myself to care about that. Give me Empire!

So you don't want a "dark side" hero, you specifically want Empire. Given that pretty much every major Empire character is already present, I'm not sure what you expect.

I do think a "redeemed" Vader, sans helmet with his armor all scorched up, would be cool as a Hoda-style character, but he'd also kinda have to be Light Side, so eh.
    u58t4vkrvnrz.png

• Options
    Not necessarily just Empire, just not Sith and I can think of quite a few Empire characters for them to add.

As for Vader, I think they should just run an event that allows you to Upgrade him, replacing the old mediocre one with a shiny new amazing one.