Finn Zeta Refund

So since CG is talking about nerfing the Finn C3P0 shenanigans in P3 of the HSith, would the devs consider refunding Finn's Zeta like they did not so long ago for Old Dakka ?

I did get Finn zetas and since I got JTR I'm not using him anymore and I kinda feel like I wasted a zeta that I could use for someone else....

Replies

• Vendi1983
    5023 posts Member
    edited December 2018
    Hahaha again??

It'll be a no on that. Guaranteed.
  • TVF
    36586 posts Member
    Build a second resistance team, and stop asking for refunds.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Considering the last JTR was a while ago, I'm assuming you got some use out of Finn's zeta. Perhaps you'd be OK with CG data-tracking your account and pulling back all the crystals, gear, character shards, Raid/TB prize boxes, and credits you earned while you used Finn's zeta until now?

No? Funny...
  • TVF wrote: »
    Build a second resistance team, and stop asking for refunds.

Single node of Rose and Holdo hurts...
  • So many people used Finn zeta and no one regretted it. Just because they gave zeta refunds once doesn't mean that they will do it again. Especially for Finn a character that was meta for a while in arena and has had a use for many game modes.
  • They refunded Daka's zeta because the majority of people had invested in it purely to use in the strategy that was nerfed.

Almost nobody will have put a zeta on Finn specifically for this 3po team. He's only been out for a few days and it's been blindingly obvious to everyone that this was going to be nerfed.
    https://swgoh.gg/u/ionastarbound/
    Discord: Iona Starbound#5299
  • Waqui
    8802 posts Member
    Elswen wrote: »
    So since CG is talking about nerfing the Finn C3P0 shenanigans in P3 of the HSith, would the devs consider refunding Finn's Zeta like they did not so long ago for Old Dakka ?

I did get Finn zetas and since I got JTR I'm not using him anymore and I kinda feel like I wasted a zeta that I could use for someone else....

Let me get this straight:
    You made good use of Finn's zeta until you got JTR - but still you would ask for a refund?

• Boo
    4134 posts Member
    Bottom line if Finns zeta gets deleted, then they should justly refund a zeta to those who put one on him. Its simply just and fair - its been done before with other toons for this very reason.

I personally no longer use it, but still wouldn't like those resources deleted on me, resources I farmed for, just because CG nerfs him because they didn't think about his uses with a new character they just introduced - that's poor planning on their part and the player base shouldn't suffer for it.

But, I know CG will refund the zeta, if they do proceed with a nerf, so why people are all upset trying to take some imaginary highground on the matter is beyond me - just trolling. So pointless.