Beating Nightsisters?

There are almost no Nightsisters on my Arena leaderboard, so I don’t have a whole lot of experience fighting them now that the New Nasty Zombie is out. But I have done four rounds of Grand Arena now and seen four Nightsister teams. I managed to beat one that still had a skinny Zombie at g8, but I can’t do much against good teams.

What should I be using to take out these gold Nightsister teams? I have decent Troopers, but their gear and mods aren’t up to snuff to take out G12 Sisters. Should I just continue beefing them up? Is there another team I can work on to solve the Zombie Puzzle?

Thanks!
Ceterum censeo Patientia esse meliat.

Replies

• Options
    Bounty Hunters work well, particularly if you pair the Fetts as they both can ignore taunt. If Jango kills someone on his turn with any ability they can't revive, same with Boba's execute. Especially helpful against Talzin lead.

Troopers yes, but it depends on the team composition. I can punch well above weight class with mine. Like 58,000 GP squad taking out 85,000+ in GA.
  • Options
    Troopers are still effective you just need your stark fast enough to go first or close to first to be able to bump your other troopers up, then enough damage among your troopers to kill a sister as early as possible to get your team really rolling
  • Options
    Vendi1983 wrote: »
    Bounty Hunters work well, particularly if you pair the Fetts as they both can ignore taunt. If Jango kills someone on his turn with any ability they can't revive, same with Boba's execute. Especially helpful against Talzin lead.

Very good! My Bounty Hunters are pretty good, though Jango’s only 4*, so I can work with this. Nice!
    Troopers are still effective you just need your stark fast enough to go first or close to first to be able to bump your other troopers up, then enough damage among your troopers to kill a sister as early as possible to get your team really rolling

Ah, also good! I’ve got pretty meh mods on them right now so I’ll need to farm up some good speed mods. This’ll take time, but can be done!

Either of you all have a targeting priority? I’ve got to get through (or at least strip) the Zombie taunt first.
    Ceterum censeo Patientia esse meliat.
  • Options
    Starck's AoE attack debuffs the primary target (Zombie), or you can just use his Imperial Intelligence special to start the TM train. Doesn't matter who you kill, once one NS dies you're off to the races.

bl5gf8cwpvih.png

4 Grand Arena fights including the exhibition, same result each time.
  • Options
    I use ep lead no issues. Used to throw boba fett on with tarkin when I lacked synergy.
  • Options
    Palp empire only team. Fracture the zombie with thrawn and it's much less annoying. I Target NS teams because they are the easiest in my arena. My squad is palp Vader tarkin thrawn shoretroop
  • komji15
    534 posts Member
    edited December 2018
    Options
    Imperier Trooper is the best.
    Bounty Hunter can do well.
    Even First Order can.
    Killing Order: Asajj Asajj Daka Talzin
    Asajj’s health may be lower than Daka or Talzin...

When you use bastila squad, it’s a cake.
    Hermit Yoda can remove all plagues.