Bastila and the Yodas

I’ve noticed that when Bastila is leading a team with both Yodas, she almost always calls Hermit to assist, giving him all the buffs, rather than GMY. @CG_SBCrumb can the AI be adjusted to call GMY every time unless he has isolate on him, since that is what everyone who understands this team’s mechanics would do? To call Hoda is just absurd and no one would ever do that.

Replies

• Ultra
    11502 posts Moderator
    edited December 2018
    Options
    Its not just Bastilla... Ezra also attempts to call Hermit Yoda to assist which is dumb. I've seen a lot of toons favor Hermit Yoda when selecting ally targets, and I'm guessing its because he's a support character and CG coded the AI to prefer support over others
  • Options
    Ultra wrote: »
    Its not just Bastilla... Ezra also attempts to call Hermit Yoda to assist which is dumb. I've seen a lot of toons favor Hermit Yoda when selecting ally targets, and I'm guessing its because he's a support character and CG coded the AI to prefer support over others

When Ezra calls a support character, they gain 40% TM....so that one actually makes some sense as he's speeding up HY who can then get Master's Training on allies faster. Bastila giving all her buffs to HY doesn't make any sense though.
  • Options
    Ultra wrote: »

When Ezra calls a support character, they gain 40% TM....so that one actually makes some sense as he's speeding up HY who can then get Master's Training on allies faster. Bastila giving all her buffs to HY doesn't make any sense though.
    Ezra calling GMY gives to GMY 40% tm because his Basic.
    There no sense call Hoda.