zader l3 37 interaction bug

hi guys
i use zader against a scoundrel team with l3-37 in grand arena and I discovered a problem in the interaction between the vader of the vader and the cleanse ability of l3 37. I'm not sure I understand how they interact exactly but the result is that l3 37 does not receive the dots.
I think it is a bug or that there is a problem in the management of the two abilities

Replies

• Options
    Does the dots not reapply or doesn’t they land from the beginning?
    L3 is usually modded for tenacity
  • Options
    It's a known bug that they have to fix for a while now

But since it doesn't concern Revan or HSTR, I think you'll have to wait a long time
  • VonZant
    3843 posts Member
    edited December 2018
    Options
    She can randomly cleanse herself. So you can hit her, stun her and then she will immediately cleanse it. Maybe with the Dots they dont count as having stuck, so don't benefit from his zeta?
  • Options
    Are you seeing the DOTs actually show up then in her turn they're disappearing altogether? If so, and you're running zVader lead, then it's absolutely a bug.
  • Options
    Whenever L3 takes dmg from an attack she dispells a scoundrel (which she is). It doesn't have to be her turn. I'm guessing she takes dmg from the dot and dispells and that is what you are seeing. Even if it is reapplied the same thing will happen. Sounds like it is working as intended.

• Options
    I'm sure that vader has put the dots and also sidious, I'm not sure at what time he's cleaned them. at first they remained, I'm sure, and when they were alone, they did not stay.
      I read the two abilities well and for how they are written they should go in an endless loop of apply and cleanse, but in this case the cleanse wins and the dots are not applied.
    Honestly I do not see a solution to this strange interaction of skills, surely I will not use more zader against l3