Best nightsisters for high speed JTR.

I get 500 different replies from guild. I hear several say bastilla JTR require MT lead. I just want a lineup that can own JTR with +11 0 mod speed each resistance toon.

Please indicate zetas. I have 3 saved.
Suggestions?.

Replies

• Own jtr....
    rex, talzin, thrawn, gk and either nihlus or wampa or anyone else tbf...
    Make thrawn fast, tm swap to rex, hit ten up, then let talzin plague them all, then watch them infect each other and melt away...
  • If your NS are having difficulty with JTR, you're doing it wrong. They are probably the easiest counter to beat them. If you are facing god mods, I'd try switching to Ventress lead; the TM boost will probably help counter the speed bonus they get.
  • Key is speed. Its pointless to build tanky ns team, because expose eats through anyway. But come often, lay a lot of plagues and heal often, youll be good.
  • TVF
    36577 posts Member
    I get 500 different replies from guild. I hear several say bastilla JTR require MT lead.

Bastila JTR?
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • I have never encountered a JTR team in GA/TW that my nightsisters can’t absoluely crush, I run MT lead without the zeta, and I leave mine modded offensively for P4 of the Sith Raid. Only two gear 12 pieces each on MT and Asajj, and one 6 dot mod on the team (and that is an accuracy arrow on Talia).

Mother Talzin lead (g12, plaguebearer zeta, +34 speed, offense and CC mods)
    Asajj (g12, Rampage and swiftness lead zetas, +3 - not a typo - speed, crit damage and health mods)
    Old Daka (g12, serve again zeta, +82 speed, speed and health mods)
    Talia (g12, +36 speed, offense and CC mods)
    Zombie (g12, +58 speed, health mods)
  • Jarvind
    3925 posts Member
    edited December 2018
    I'm honestly having trouble making sense of what exactly OP is asking, but I can tell you that I have a decently modded JTR team (Everyone around 210-220 speed, BB8 is 240ish) and it gets crushed by Talzin-led Nightsisters two gear levels below me. I just haven't found any way to start scoring permanent kills before Plague rips me apart. And then if I do manage to put someone down, the damage ramps up even more when they do the rez-on-basic thing and I'm still hosed.
    u58t4vkrvnrz.png

• If speed is the issue switch to zAsajj lead. zAsajj, Talzin, Daka, Zombie and Acolyte. I have no problem blowing through JTR. Just make sure you have Zombie g10 or higher. Only zetas I have on the team are Asajj lead and her unique, but the unique isn’t necessary.
  • Talzin lead isn't necessary. You can spread plague with her special and the constant turns from super fast JTR teams will spread it and kill themselves more than the extra plague from NS specials under Talzin would. Asajj is the better arena leader anyway, so switch to her and get the offense boost. Don't waste a zeta on Talzin just for facing JTR teams. It isn't needed.
  • YKMisfit wrote: »
    Talzin lead isn't necessary. You can spread plague with her special and the constant turns from super fast JTR teams will spread it and kill themselves more than the extra plague from NS specials under Talzin would. Asajj is the better arena leader anyway, so switch to her and get the offense boost. Don't waste a zeta on Talzin just for facing JTR teams. It isn't needed.

No, Talzin is definitely the better offensive arena leader. Asajj is better vs Traya, but that's about it. Talzin is far superior versus Revan. It's not that Asajj's bad, you can probably win most matchups with either leader, but Talzin is better. On defense it's more of a toss-up which leader is best.

And as mentioned in the thread already, if you can't defeat a JTR team with equal gear and mod quality with a pure NS team, you're definitely doing something wrong. Like not getting plague on BB8 so he kills himselfs before he can get an expose off (which in itself isn't enough for a win) The C3PO tests I've seen so far doesn't change that. You can Acolyte-cheese a JTR team usually, if your Acolyte isn't too weak/slow so R2 can AoE kill her, but it's actually quicker and safer to go with Spirit to begin with.
  • I admit i have ns at g12 but no idea the best lead or zetas needed. I am holding NS for JTR only in TW and GA.

I will try MT lead,
    TVF wrote: »
    I get 500 different replies from guild. I hear several say bastilla JTR require MT lead.

Bastila JTR?

Bastila lead
    Jtr lead
    They are weak vs NS is what i am told.
  • My team destroys any and all nightsister teams. Maxed out lvl 12 or 13, relics etc it doesn’t matter who leads I kill them quickly. Emperor lead, Bastila Fallen, Vader, Sion and Nihilus two are lvl 12 the rest lvl 11.
  • Necro
  • EA_Joz
    4056 posts EA Staff (retired)
    Hello everyone, please remember that necroposting is against the rules. I've gone ahead and closed the thread.

Please review our Posting Rules & Guidelines here:

https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/127295/forum-guidelines

~EA_Joz
This discussion has been closed.