Best bounty hunters team

Okay guys, i am not getting chewie this time around but want to be ready for the next one. Which one is best for both chewie event and tw/tb?

I am farming bossk and HT anyway so may have jango too at a time, which 5 are best to go?
And what zetas are mandatory?

Replies

• Moorebid
    488 posts Member
    edited December 2018
    I think I'll be able to unlock him this time around, but 7* seems farfetched to everyone that advises me, because I don't have Dengar starred up (currently at 5*).
    I'm running G11 zBossk lead (mandatory zeta imo), G10 Boba, G10 Cad Bane, G9 Greedo and G9 IG88.
    All of them are modded well (enough) to unlock him at 5* I think.
  • Bossk (L), Boba, Dengar are nice to go. Other 2 whatever.

No mandatory zeta but if you want to reduce the rng and retries, as said above, bossk lead is easier way to go and helpful in other areas too.

G10/11 I think you good. As you farming HT, you could push bossk to G12, he is not difficult to gear up and just go zeta leader then you have a nice pilot and a nice leader for the event.
    >:)So what? I want Krell!
  • Cad Bane and Greedo?
    (For chewie)
  • IMO doesn't matter. For me, Cad Bane is underrated and Greedo is pretty good.
  • IMO doesn't matter. For me, Cad Bane is underrated and Greedo is pretty good.

Cad Bane is actually really good, and if you mod Greedo for CC, he can do amazing DMG when he goes 7-8 times in a row.
  • Moorebid wrote: »
    IMO doesn't matter. For me, Cad Bane is underrated and Greedo is pretty good.

Cad Bane is actually really good, and if you mod Greedo for CC, he can do amazing DMG when he goes 7-8 times in a row.

Yes and Bane is pretty consistent. Lot of health and protection. I like him.