Ghost assisting non stop. What?

Just faced Bane, Bossk and Ghost with Phantom, Biggz and Tie advanced. Ghost was assisting 90% of the attacks if not all. Am I missing something?

Replies

• Options
    Cad Bane has an assist attack. Biggs has an assist attack. Ghost has an assist attack. Depending on the capital ship he may be getting called there too.
    Ally Code 766-465-766 swgoh.gg/u/trystansr/collection/
  • Options
    Assist+admiral ackbar=funless times
    Get good and get a Revan. Ryanwhales
  • Options
    Ok so can you guys list all ships that have assist of some type and the best set for them to be viable. Looks like we need Ackbar for starters.
  • chionophile
    1097 posts Member
    edited December 2018
    Options
    Rake6 wrote: »
    Ok so can you guys list all ships that have assist of some type and the best set for them to be viable. Looks like we need Ackbar for starters.

Biggs, Bistan (when reinforcing), Cassian, Geo Soldier, Geo Spy (other Geos only), Xanadu Blood, Ghost, Chimaera, Home One, Jedi Consular, Resistance X-Wing (has a chance to assist when other Resistance ships take a turn). I think that's all of them.

Building around assists isn't really very viable, however. You're better off just putting a good fleet together that will likely include ships that deal in assists.

• Options
    This guy and his ships destroyed me and that is not happening never. I can't beat him still!
  • Options
    Rake6 wrote: »
    This guy and his ships destroyed me and that is not happening never. I can't beat him still!

Send us a picture of his ships, that may clear some things.
    Get good and get a Revan. Ryanwhales
  • Options
    I said what ships he had in my first post.
  • TVF
    36599 posts Member
    Options
    And the second post appears to have answered the first post.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH