This is so painful!

My last 6 purple and gold mods that had speed on them, didn't upgrade speed even once! I don't know what is the probability of that happening but the amount of resources they have cost me is depressing. 6 perfect looking mods and not upgrading speed even one time is really driving me nuts... You can't make this stuff up, CG please stop torturing us like this

Replies

• What did upgrade? Defense?
    Make Bronzium autoplay opening an option.
  • TVF
    36526 posts Member
    edited December 2018
    nvm, misread post.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • KueChael
    930 posts Moderator
    It happens to us all. It’s RNG.
  • PeteBajama wrote: »
    I don't know what is the probability of that happening

You have a 25% chance of upgrading speed each time. Mystery solved. B)

That's just how it plays out sometimes, unfortunately. I have plenty of gold mods sitting at 4-5 speed, but I also had a green mod with 3 speed slice up to 19 yesterday.

When you get hosed, just toss it on somebody you don't use much (or hang on to it for a future beginner mod for a new character) and move on.
    u58t4vkrvnrz.png

• Jarvind wrote: »
    PeteBajama wrote: »
    I don't know what is the probability of that happening

You have a 25% chance of upgrading speed each time. Mystery solved. B)

That's just how it plays out sometimes, unfortunately. I have plenty of gold mods sitting at 4-5 speed, but I also had a green mod with 3 speed slice up to 19 yesterday.

When you get hosed, just toss it on somebody you don't use much (or hang on to it for a future beginner mod for a new character) and move on.

How do you know the rolls are all even odd? Just doesn't seem likely when speed rarely hits.
  • It's all RNG.