Cantina Refresh question

Chewieforlife
356 posts Member
edited March 2016
I usually only have enough crystals for one cantina a refresh so I was wondering how it jumps after it goes to 200. Is the progression 100> 200 >200 or does it go up after the 2nd refresh like enter your goes 50>50>100. I'm asking because I was curious how far buying $20 worth of crystals and spreading it over a week on cantina refreshes would get my qgj. Currently at 5* 11/85.
Post edited by Chewieforlife on

Replies

• Options
    it goes 100 200 400.... thats as far as i took it but I assume it keeps doubling after that
  • Options
    100>200>400>800 I believe, I've never done the 400 refresh as it's just too much of a waste in my opinion. Can anyone confirm this?
  • dbraba01
    268 posts Member
    Options
    I went to 1600 once but I got that last Bariss shard.
    Broncos Forever in the game
    666-716-133
  • Options
    100-200-400-800-I think 1,600 I forget I only did the 800 2x to finish my GS off for 7* long ago.
  • Options
    Thanks for the replies! So 2 refreshes a day( 100,200) seems decent. Anyone know the shard return on that? Shipments wise obviously the drop rate for battles varies!
  • Options
    I'm currently farming GS and will be 7* tomorrow. I do 45 sims there all in one go every morning. On average, I was getting between 15 and 25 shards, which is a very good rate. My best day was 28/45 which was insane luck. I'm hoping that the dooku node will be similar, but I hear otherwise. It must depend on the node you're farming for the shard return rate so it's hard to tell. I'd still say that 1/3 (15/45) each day is average for everything.
  • Options
    I usually just do the two refreshes a day and with the natural refreshes I seem to get two purchases (10shards) a day The exact math will depend on what nodes you are doing as well
  • Options
    I'm currently farming GS and will be 7* tomorrow. I do 45 sims there all in one go every morning. On average, I was getting between 15 and 25 shards, which is a very good rate. My best day was 28/45 which was insane luck. I'm hoping that the dooku node will be similar, but I hear otherwise. It must depend on the node you're farming for the shard return rate so it's hard to tell. I'd still say that 1/3 (15/45) each day is average for everything.

Thanks! Although I was thinking more along the lines of cantina tokens but appreciate the info :) seems from read I need the forums shard return eventually ends up around 1/3 regardless
  • Options
    I usually just do the two refreshes a day and with the natural refreshes I seem to get two purchases (10shards) a day The exact math will depend on what nodes you are doing as well

Thanks! I'm doing mace at the moment which I think is less tokens (17 tokens for 10 energy, while barris level nodes are 21 for 12 I think?)
  • Options
    The tokens drop every battle, 13 for 8 energy, 17 for 10 and 21 for 12 as you said. How good is your math son?
    It's a pretty simple equation to calculate what your cantina shipments return would look like ;-)

The shards from battles is tougher. My experience from farming Dooku is that the drop rate is roughly 30%.
  • Options
    Oh, and you get 120 energy from the natural refresh per 24 hours.
  • Chewieforlife
    356 posts Member
    edited March 2016
    Options
    The tokens drop every battle, 13 for 8 energy, 17 for 10 and 21 for 12 as you said. How good is your math son?
    It's a pretty simple equation to calculate what your cantina shipments return would look like ;-)

The shards from battles is tougher. My experience from farming Dooku is that the drop rate is roughly 30%.

Well the two refreshes at 17 tokens a battle would give 408 tokens plus the normal refresh (edit: 612 with natural refresh ) so seems like you'd around a shipment and half a day. So over the next 8 days it'd be 12 shipments for 60 shards? Rough estimate says I still wouldnt be able to 6* qgj by the end of the Yoda event
  • Simda
    151 posts Member
    Options
    dbraba01 wrote: »
    I went to 1600 once but I got that last Bariss shard.

Galaxy of hero refers to him! Dbraba