[Mega] 3v3 Grand Arena!

1789101113Next

Replies

• I likeed 3v3 since it was an interesting mode that changed up the strategy a bit and made some characters more useful that weren't as great before. I hope we get it again in the GA schedule
  • Dk_rek
    3299 posts Member
    Rmaxtpmx wrote: »
    3v3 is awesome. It requires much more thought and strategy than anything else the game has to offer....which is incidentally why so many people don't like it. People don't like to think. Keep it coming, cg.

So how many people did you DOCUMENT saying “ we hate 3v3 cause we have to think”. Is this a MichaelFredo thing where imma nota stooid imma smurt thing ???

Your post is more Budzini or joey zsa zsa like
  • TVF
    36591 posts Member
    Dk_rek wrote: »
    Rmaxtpmx wrote: »
    3v3 is awesome. It requires much more thought and strategy than anything else the game has to offer....which is incidentally why so many people don't like it. People don't like to think. Keep it coming, cg.

So how many people did you DOCUMENT saying “ we hate 3v3 cause we have to think”.

I don't have any documentation but based on the complaints I've seen it's not unreasonable to think a lot of people fall into that category.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Chima
    113 posts Member
    I really liked the 3v3 arena but I have just ONE thing to complain about it:
    You must rethink the GP to paring the players.

I have 1.1M GP and I was paired with people with 1.1M GP on average, looks good right? NO.

They had like 900.000 GP from characters and I have only 550.000. If you are NOT considering to add fleet battles you must consider the GP from characters ONLY and pairing me with people that have 550.000 GP from characters or you'll let me in obvious disadvantage.

Simple math problem guys, please don't do it again.
  • Alastair
    54 posts Member
    edited January 2019
    Thanks for the 3v3. I had a blast with it! Or more correctly, got blasted but it was fun!

Is it likely to be a regular thing? Just like to know whether to bear it in mind when gearing stuff...
  • Why are people complaining with something they aren't required to sign up for?
  • Beyol
    328 posts Member
    EliteR3b3L wrote: »
    Why are people complaining with something they aren't required to sign up for?

We are in a forum on the internet.
  • kalidor
    2121 posts Member
    EliteR3b3L wrote: »
    Why are people complaining with something they aren't required to sign up for?
    Because you'll lose rewards if you don't sign up. If there was an option to sign up to either 3v3 or 5v5, then I suspect people wouldn't complain as much* because they could pick the one they prefer.
    * - but of course a few still would, regardless.
    xSWCr - Nov '15 shard - swgoh.gg kalidor-m
  • Now that I tried it. Hated it.
  • Nightlores wrote: »
    3vs3 is the worst idea ever and really takes away the fun away for me. The game is designed for a team of 5 and with 3 toons you will make end up with unbeatable teams. Yes maybe revan and traya can be any team. The amount of squads is really not the problem because we have so many toons. Just certain squads are only beatable by a few else you time out with only 3. Some teams needs more toons to kill a single toon. But we will see.

I have to admit, 3v3 was not as bad as I expected. I won 2/3 battles and had some fun. Still prefer 5v5 tho ;)
  • WHEN ARE YOU GOING TO GO BACK TO 5V5? AT LEAST GIVE US PLAYERS A CHOICE BETWEEN PLAYING 3V3 AND 5V5.
  • Toqota wrote: »
    WHEN ARE YOU GOING TO GO BACK TO 5V5? AT LEAST GIVE US PLAYERS A CHOICE BETWEEN PLAYING 3V3 AND 5V5.

The last one was 5-on-5. I want to say the one before it was, too, but I’m having a memory blorp on whether it was or not.
    Ceterum censeo Patientia esse meliat.
  • MATCHMAKING!!!

WHY GP FLEET IS COUNTS?

WHERE IS GA WITH ONLY FLETE, HUH?

WHATS THE POINT!!! WHERE IS LOGIC?

So many questions, still no answer!
  • Jevare wrote: »
    MATCHMAKING!!!

WHY GP FLEET IS COUNTS?

WHERE IS GA WITH ONLY FLETE, HUH?

WHATS THE POINT!!! WHERE IS LOGIC?

So many questions, still no answer!

No sense - I must agree. It's fun to have 50% less troops because another one got a very bad fleet and you a top end fleet, to find out inside the grand arena you simply cant use it. It's just terrible bad decision from the devs. It punishes to actually play and pay their game. It's hilarious.
  • 3v3 the same trash how ban or Buffs in TW. It is the wrong way to have fun with this Game.
  • Same here. Don't count fleet in, when it's not allowed to use.
  • MATCHMAKING!!!
    WHY GP FLEET IS COUNTS?
    Second place beause of this stuff.
    :s:s:s:s:'(:'(
  • Ok GJ on this matchmaking. Now give us GA every week plz!
  • I thought fleet wasn't going to count anymore in GA when fleet isn't used in battle. What happened? There have been at least 2 updates/patches since they made that announcement and they obviously didn't include the change for GA in those updates. Please make the change ASAP.
  • @CG_TopHat @CG_Carrie @CG_SBCrumb

Note there are tons of people complaining here that ship GP should be subtracted when doing the initial grouping for 3 vs 3. Also, it should NOT be just GP being considered like so many have posted before, but also Squad Arena ranking when doing the initial grouping, this is like 2 lines of code to add to the Algo and will make a HUGE difference in the fairness of match-ups, please ASAP for all.
  • Dk_rek
    3299 posts Member
    GodlikeNay wrote: »
    I thought fleet wasn't going to count anymore in GA when fleet isn't used in battle. What happened? There have been at least 2 updates/patches since they made that announcement and they obviously didn't include the change for GA in those updates. Please make the change ASAP.

Because they say things will be fixed but never get fixed ppl forget
  • I have 1,3M and I am with 1.6M... looks not good!
  • They have even reset the unique buffs counter for the tactical genius quest in GA "to fix the bug". Thanks, now I have to start all over and I was counting on those zetas after this GA.
  • Big fan here, makes you think out of the box!
  • CG why are you so lazy? I thought toon matchmaking is ez to programm...