Territory Battles question

I posted this in the correct thread area and no one has answered...can anyone answer this question?

I wasn’t leader when the battles started so I don’t really have all the info.

Does every person in guild get TB rewards or only those who participate? We have some slackers who have sat out the last several and the rest of the guild is getting annoyed.

Replies

• @CG_SBCrumb
    Can someone from devs answer this? I have lots of people looking at the question and no one answering.
  • My understanding is that everyone in the guild gets rewards from the TB regardless of whether or not they contribute anything to it. This assumes of course that they were a member of the guild before the TB started. If they joined part way through a TB (during phase 2 for example) then they wont get rewards.

Same applies for TW, assuming that they join the TW they will receive the same rewards as everyone else even if they earned zero banners.
  • I’ve heard it said that if you deploy 0GP in a phase, you don’t get the rewards from the special mission for that phase, but no one in our guild has ever done that!
  • And, if we had people routinely not participating in TB, they would be given das boot pretty swiftly.
  • I know if you don't join a TW, you don't get the chance to participate and get 0 rewards. I am unsure about TB as there isn't a join function.
  • If someone from your guild isn't contributing to TB, then kick them out. That will ensure they don't get rewards, and it doesn't hurt you at all, because they weren't contributing anyway.
  • We have booted for long inactive periods. We hope that getting their attention and getting them active will solve our issue. They’ve been warned we are watching and have one more chance. They’re all on strike 2.

Thanks for answering. We are going to test with an officer sitting out to see if they get rewards.
  • We have booted for long inactive periods. We hope that getting their attention and getting them active will solve our issue. They’ve been warned we are watching and have one more chance. They’re all on strike 2.

Thanks for answering. We are going to test with an officer sitting out to see if they get rewards.

Whew, that's a risky gamble, plus it potentially reduces the rewards for everyone else if you guys would be close to an extra star!
  • It’ll be ok, we can keep an eye on it. One left on his own...two refusing to respond to direct messages.
  • Mephisto_style
    5724 posts Member
    edited January 2019
    You get phase participation rewards mailed to you at the end of each phase I think.
    fdrfqk9ktn1u.png
    Post edited by Mephisto_style on