Why does KRU take reduced damage from percentage health effects?

SpartaBlox
7 posts Member
edited December 2018
That part of his kit confuses me. It looks like it should follow Kylo's unique where he gains a DoT effect and has a chance to reset CDs. For KRU shouldn't he give himself a DoT effect so that at the end of each of his turns, when he takes damage from it, he recovers the 8% health on his unique?

Replies

• Options
    KRU heals plenty already and his reduced damage from percentage attacks makes him a viable tank against Vader and many others. Once geared up enough he's nearly immortal as long as he doesn't get certain debuffs. I've had many a territory battle where the whole team is wiped but KRU keeps plugging along. Even put it on auto for 30 minutes to see if they could eventually wear him down but it was a stalemate.

In short making him more like kylo would not help him be a better tank and would be unoriginal.
  • Options
    Cause reasons. Anyway it's not a big deal. It's mostly so he doesn't get cheesed by low b geared resistance teams
  • Options
    DoT: Damage 5% Max Health
    Kylo ignore this percentage. I think almost not damaged by DoT.
    When Kylo use his special then he gets DoT.
    Only case that I saw kylo is dead by DoT is at STR.
    When his health becomes 1 by Traya’s raid ability durin other allies turn, then he will be dead by DoT.
    I think he almost ignore DoT effect unless his health is almost zero.
    KRU is same. But Scarred gave him health recovery. So, when plague, burning or DoT affects for KRU, then he recovers 8% health “immediately(maybe like Zarriss)” for each effect.