Tie breaker

I haven’t seen the tie breaker rules. Currently I think rewards are grouped so ties are rewarded the same but I beat an opponent and finished behind them with the same win record. I would think head-to-head would count more

Replies

• As mentioned in various threads, Rewards are bracketed to win record. 3, 2, 1, 0. That determines your reward level, Where you “rank” in the bracket means nothing, you get the same rewards in either spot. It pays on win record.
  • As mentioned in various threads, Rewards are bracketed to win record. 3, 2, 1, 0. That determines your reward level, Where you “rank” in the bracket means nothing, you get the same rewards in either spot. It pays on win record.

They really should've just labeled them as different reward tiers, not as placses #2-#4, it's quite misleading.
  • GhostTruckin
    4020 posts Member
    edited December 2018
    Vertigo wrote: »
    As mentioned in various threads, Rewards are bracketed to win record. 3, 2, 1, 0. That determines your reward level, Where you “rank” in the bracket means nothing, you get the same rewards in either spot. It pays on win record.

They really should've just labeled them as different reward tiers, not as placses #2-#4, it's quite misleading.

Yea likely that would have helped a bit, Lol but then there would have been issues about what “rank” a player achieved :D
  • Vertigo wrote: »
    As mentioned in various threads, Rewards are bracketed to win record. 3, 2, 1, 0. That determines your reward level, Where you “rank” in the bracket means nothing, you get the same rewards in either spot. It pays on win record.

Yea likely that would have helped a bit, Lol but then there would have been issues about what “rank” a player achieved :D

True, people will always find a way to complain that they're being slighted in some way