[47/50] Defenders of Endor [DOE]

Prev1345
RJ__Brando
1500 posts Moderator
edited May 2016
Defenders of Endor {DOE}

Guild Description:
International, Laid Back Guild. We are the first and only Ewok Guild. We aim to have fun, discuss strategy, farming tips, and everything else related to Ewoks within SWGOH. Once Guilds become official we hope to compete utilizing our small, furry friends.
We have 10+ great members already & growing daily!

Requirements:
1) Line App - We use this as our main line of communication
2) At least One 3* Ewok
3) Commitment to farming, eventually utilizing at least one Ewok within SWGOH.
4) Keep our guild a friendly environment

We run 3-4 T5 Raids throughout the week, and a T6 over the weekend

Recruitment Representative:
@RJ_Brando

Line Contact:
RJ_Brando
Schulberg
Chewy Johnson
Post edited by RJ__Brando on

Replies

• Use Chewy! Tall and furry behind short and furry. Let's make guild Furry
  • RJ__Brando
    1500 posts Moderator
    Tahnhauser wrote: »
    Use Chewy! Tall furry behind short and furry. Let's make guild Furry

Funny you say that, I've been farming Chewy this week! Now, who would be the fifth ferocious furry?
  • The new sith Ewok coming out. Lol.

Not sure, don't think there are any other furry creatures. For p2p, maybe Liea cause she does stealth.
  • Anyway, if you make an Ewok guild, I'm in. I just decided to stop working on my current line and switch to Ewoks.
  • RJ__Brando
    1500 posts Moderator
    Anyway, if you make an Ewok guild, I'm in. I just decided to stop working on my current line and switch to Ewoks.

They take time and a lot of crystals, but are worth it. Their synergy is fantastic. As for my arena, I use leia and savage. I want to replace savage with Chewy though
  • How do your ewok teams do? I've really really been considering this. Every single day I see ewok scout in shipments and the shard shop and I wonder why I'm not farming him to go along with my elder. Teebo would be easy since I'm not currently farming anything in GW. It actually feels that an ewok team combined with Daka could be viable in arena. How hard does ewok scout hit at high levels?
  • RJ__Brando
    1500 posts Moderator
    If they eventually put a guild feature in the game, you can bet I'll be the first to create an Ewok Guild!
  • RJ__Brando
    1500 posts Moderator
    Corndog131 wrote: »
    How do your ewok teams do? I've really really been considering this. Every single day I see ewok scout in shipments and the shard shop and I wonder why I'm not farming him to go along with my elder. Teebo would be easy since I'm not currently farming anything in GW. It actually feels that an ewok team combined with Daka could be viable in arena. How hard does ewok scout hit at high levels?

Scout can be a monster. Pairing his basic attack turn meter reduction, with Teebo'so 100% turn meter to all Ewok, you have guaranteed two shots from him immediately. And his special has a low cooldown too.
  • RJ__Brando
    1500 posts Moderator
    Anyway, if you make an Ewok guild, I'm in. I just decided to stop working on my current line and switch to Ewoks.

Add me as an ally for now:
    298-658-958
  • Will do. In game name is Schulberg
  • Created a chat group in the Line Ap called Team Furball. Do you have Line? If so, what's your Line ID?
  • You know.. I really am rooting for you people to do this and absolutely own this game.

I mean it! :D
  • Teebo is actually a great leader. A ton of fun. Character stealth shell game.
  • RJ__Brando
    1500 posts Moderator
    Will do. In game name is Schulberg

Resend the request, I may have rejected it on accident.
  • RJ__Brando
    1500 posts Moderator
    Created a chat group in the Line Ap called Team Furball. Do you have Line? If so, what's your Line ID?

Line ap?
  • Line is an app for chats, sharing pics, ect. A lot of people use it when there is not an in game chat function. Thing there is a thread on these forums for a general SWGoH chat using Line
  • Ally request resent. Look for Schulberg. Probably will show QGJ at 5* since currently using him as leader until i get Ewoks leveled up
  • I'm 99% sure that I am accurately representing my guild when I say you have an ally in ANZGC.
    My name is cosmicturtle333, aka CT-333, aka Threes.
  • RJ__Brando
    1500 posts Moderator
    Line is an app for chats, sharing pics, ect. A lot of people use it when there is not an in game chat function. Thing there is a thread on these forums for a general SWGoH chat using Line

I'll look into it!
  • Ewok FTW, Ewok Scout dmg will be very hard in the 5% fundamental growth of skill up.
    Pair up with teebo and elder, and he is unstoppable.
  • RJ__Brando
    1500 posts Moderator
    WilsonMay wrote: »
    Ewok FTW, Ewok Scout dmg will be very hard in the 5% fundamental growth of skill up.
    Pair up with teebo and elder, and he is unstoppable.

I'm looking forward to gear 9-10, level 80
  • Teebo is awesome
  • RJ__Brando
    1500 posts Moderator
    Teebo is awesome

Yeah, he's a real asset as leader.
  • Let's do this! How do I join?
  • RJ__Brando
    1500 posts Moderator
    Let's do this! How do I join?

Well, seeing how there is no true "guild" feature in this game, we were creamong a Line app group. Which I just installed @Tahnhauser
  • RJ__Brando
    1500 posts Moderator
    We need a guild name though.....Furry Fury?
  • Team Furball? I think we should stay away from Frurry 'cause the weird sexual thing with "furries"
  • Post your Line ID and I'll add you to the Line ap chat group I have going
  • RJ__Brando
    1500 posts Moderator
    Team Furball? I think we should stay away from Frurry 'cause the weird sexual thing with "furries"

Haha yeah, forgot about that.
  • RJ__Brando
    1500 posts Moderator
    Post your Line ID and I'll add you to the Line ap chat group I have going

Rj_brando