Brainstorm: possible 3 toonteams for GA

Hiya
Since the new GA will be multiple 3v3-fights, i was wondering, what teams will you be fielding.
I predict, that reviver, healers and selfsustaining toos will be making a comeback ( since the DPS-pressure will be signifactly lower) as well as tanks and assist heavy toons.

I am thrilled how that will work out.
Whats your take? What golden oldie will rise again?

Cheers
B

Replies

• GA_Phoenix
    368 posts Member
    edited December 2018
    Here a few of my suggestions.

I dont will mention Revan or Traya.

possible Off-Teams
    • Thrawn Lead, Chewie and Zolo (can take out Triumvirat with ease and also have good chances against 3-Jedi-Revan-Teams)
    • JTR, BB8 and R2 (well known, counters nearly everything)
    • CLS, 3PO and Leia (expose mayhem)
    • zTalzin, Zombie and Ako (auto win against Teams without AOE cleanse or strong AOE attacks).
    • zEP, Vader and Tarkin (Debuff mayhem with massive TM gain)
    • zVeers, Range/Snow and Starck (to deal with BH or NS)
    • and last but not least the Resistance-TM-Expose-Beast ... zFinn, RT and Poe (beats Traya as well if moddet correctly)

possible Def-Teams:
    • OB, Ezra and Hoda (can be really annoying in a backline sektor)
    • Bossk, Boba and Dengar (the main regeneration core of the Hunters)
    • zKrennic, zDT and Shore (just for the fluff and with massive regeneration potential)
    • zKRU, Zylo an FOST (the FO main cast)
    • Hera, Zeb and Chopper (regeneration mayhem and assists)
    • zQi'ra, Zalbaar and Mission or zQi'ra, L3 and Nest (annoying as hell to fight against)
    • Wedge, Biggs and St Han (easy to beat in 5 vs 5 but maybe a challenge in a 3 vs 3)

• komji15
    534 posts Member
    edited December 2018
    CLS Han Chewie
    Traya Sion Nihilus
    Palp Vader Thrawn
    KRU FOE FOO
    JTR R2 BB
    Finn Poe RT
    Bastila GMY HY
    GK Zarriss Ezra

There are lots of 3-man squads.
  • komji15 wrote: »
    There are lots of 3-man squads.

Which is great, because we're going to need a lot of teams to fill 8-11 def spots and still have 8-11 teams left for offense.

• VonZant
    3843 posts Member
    edited December 2018
    I'm thinking Bossk Embo Boba.

Or Aurra Embo Cad. Cad will be your evasion tank because he won't get stealth.

Embo with His crit zeta, foresight and going multiple turns in a row is going to be rough. Saw a 1 v 1 tourney where he took out GMY.

zZam, Cad, zGreedo. Two stuns with TM removal and TDs and healing from Zam's lead.

Carth, Zmission, zZ. I might take him to g8 just for this.

Also, I haven't used her yet, but I think Juhani may shine in this format on almost any team.

Vandor + both Vets might cause some hilarity. 2 Stuns, ability block, stagger, speed down, daze, protection regen, both vets have 50% health steal, a big heal and infinite rez from Vandor. If You kill a Vet, he will be rezzed and his partner will take double turns. If You attack Vandor first the Vets will eat you up.
  • Who know. Even Cody, Echo, Fives could be really annoying
  • I dont have any of their zetas but Jyn K2 and Cassian with zetas might work. K2 will be taunting constantly and dazes and will self heal, and Cassians debuffs will be concentrated since there are only 3 targets, so multiple exposes will be common. Jyn has TM removal, a stun, and a rez.
  • I have a Question..
    Who will be the best leader of Chaze?
    It should be a rebel I guess.

AA? ROLO? Who else?

I’ll plan to use Wiggs w/ Leia.
    Pretty great Damage.
    I have a Question..

AA? ROLO? Who else?

Pretty great Damage.

ON off or def?
  • Mwwwahahahahha! I just figured out the ultimate team!
  • Qi’ra L3 Zaalbar
  • @VonZant do share. I like your support for Embo! He is underrated in my book.
  • @VonZant do share. I like your support for Embo! He is underrated in my book.

I can't disclose my team, because if it blows I can lie and fewer of you will know what an **** I can be.

But on Embo, he is one of the best single target damage dealers in the game, even without his contract. With his contract he rivals Raid Han and Ezra. He is way more survivable than both though.

A few weeks ago I ran him solo through GW and he cleared the first 7 nodes before he ran into a meta Sith team. Mine is g10, 200 speed with zero zetas.
    I have a Question..

AA? ROLO? Who else?

Pretty great Damage.

I was thinking ROLO as well
  • Asajj, zombie, acolyte.....
  • Qi’ra L3 Zaalbar

Wrong

Carth z mission

Qira nest leet
  • NS should shine. 2 leads 2 teams
  • There have to be some new ideas! I need at least 20 teams and probably more.

Also I don't see him listed but zSavage + any 2. He is going to be way harder to kill with only 3 enemies to attack him.
  • Sith Triumverate is going to rule. They are ridiculously OP in 5 man for any team not Revan. In 3, Sion will be impossible to kill.

I dont see how sion could live longer than 1-2 turns against a cls han +1rebel squad.
  • Any chance 3 tusken or 3 geos can be viable?

That would really be something unique
  • I ran Rex, zBarriss, Wampa on defense. Hoping that this squad will be underestimated :D

I really like the idea of 3v3. I have no idea what I'm doing or how to put squads together...definitely an interesting twist!
  • So, I put my entire roster into squads. This is going to be a complete crapshoot. Going to be interesting.
  • Rath_Tarr
    4944 posts Member
    edited December 2018
    VonZant wrote: »
    So, I put my entire roster into squads. This is going to be a complete crapshoot. Going to be interesting.
    If you are shooting craps then you are playing the wrong game. The rest of us are playing SWGoH Risk. ;)
  • DonnieAndFrank
    332 posts Member
    edited December 2018
    I made 3 BH teams and left IG-88 for a droid squad with zeta t3.
    >:)So what? I want Krell!
  • Gk-zbarris-fives
    Ob lead evasion old school meta
    Rex-wampa-nest?

I don't have traya. Trying to figure out best use of sith/empire:

zEp
    zSion
    Dn
    Vader
    Thrawn
    GMT

Those are my 6 best empire/sith. My mail is ok,my sidious is ok. My tfp is ok. So if needed could get 3 teams from this.

GP 1.5mil, so only need 6 def squads... Using zbossk, bast, jtr (not sure if I'd have been better on offense), phoenix (Hera + 2 was hard choice. Kanan/Zeb/Chopper all have great defensiveness),and my opponent is weak round one (he is one of those people with GP fluff so he has one zeta compared to my 7, doesn't have CLS, jtr, no gear 11 let alone 12 where I have 2 g12 and 6-7 g11. So not worried about round 1, but really want those zetas... I'm stocking up for revan/Jolee/gmy