Buffs cover toons. Change to rows and columns

Hi

I play a jedi team and its really difficult to see you toons, click on them and the same also with the enemy toons. Also you dont see the turn meter on your enemys.

ls9biivzhh911.jpg

And thats just because all the buffs and debuffs are just displayed as rows. Please change that to maybe 4 buffs in a row and then start another column. So that you have an buff block and not a endless row.

Replies

• nicoj0nes
    7 posts Member
    edited January 2019
    The overwhelming number of buffs is an issue, but this solution has it's own problems. Each row needs enough space above the icons for a buff counter. In a grid, it becomes harder to tell which buff the count belongs to. Multiple rows would also potentially obstruct the enemies instead of your own heroes, or run off the top of the screen Take a look:

tiu6oshol6qc.png
    Suffers some of the same problems, and has more of it's own.

We really just need the ability to hide/show buffs during play. A clean solution would be to have expandable groups of icons. The most recent buff and debuff at the top of the stack with a counter of their totals. Tapping or holding down on a character would expand the group to display all buffs in detail (the way you see it in game now) for that character. Your current hero and targeted enemy would probably default to expanded, and I imagine there'd need to be the option to lock/unlock buff groups for characters.

88y1iafo9cp3.gif

And you'd probably benefit from making buff gain/expiration a little more obvious, given the information is now potentially hidden. Something like these:

qyv51xx2bgye.gif
    ul1btjamnhh7.gif

Would be hella cleaner.

• Yeah, it’s bad enough when you’re fighting against Jedi. I only started using Bastilla myself in GA and the game is practically unplayable with that many buffs on your own team. Please fix.
    I demand Grand Arena Elo ratings.
  • I’ll just add: I play SWGOH on an iPad. It would be nice if the game recognized it was being played on a larger screen, and compensated by reducing the size of the buff/debuff boxes. This wouldn’t fix the problem for people playing on their phones, but it would make my life so much more pleasant.
    I demand Grand Arena Elo ratings.