Extra mark for toons where you collect items

We have a favourite mark in the game that helps to organize the toons that you concentrate to work on. I use that for the toons I farm. But there are also toons that are already on 7* and I farm gear. So I wonder if you could just make another mark for toons where you want to farm gear so that you see important gear direktly instead of remembering what gear you need and then searching for it.

Replies

• Options
    The Favorites button actually does this already to some extent. Any battle, event, etc. where gear is rewarded, that gear has a favorite mark next to it if one of your favorite characters needs that equipment. So it favors characters you're trying to gear rather than farm shards for already. It would be nice if we could make the distinction between favoriting for gear or shards or both, as I may only be focusing on shards for Vet Smugglers and not want to gear them until later.

The issue is there is no gear-centric view where you can see all the pieces of gear that exist, select one, and hit Find (the same way you would Character Shards), so you're mainly only stumbling upon gear you need while choosing a battle to farm for shards for some other character you're farming, or I guess while scrolling through every LS/DS/Cantina battle menu in the game, which I hope no one is wasting their time doing...