JTR Next Event Speculation

Prev1
Hey just wondering what yalls best estimate of when the next JTR event will be. I’m trying to save my crystals but if it’s soonish around Jan-Feb I will definitely have to start spending. Only 7* Left is Han Solo
jeifvbosp7mm.jpeg
3bcj36ftv396.jpeg
dj5yn5qbtrys.jpeg

Replies

• 3 months from the last jtr event
  • Going by the pattern of every 3 months; I'm expecting in January.
  • Alright thanks might have to start spending :neutral:
  • It's actually 3-4 months, so mid January to mid Feb...... But I would start spending to be safe....
  • It’s going to be close either way I believe. I hate spending crystals especially on Vet Han so might just gamble and wait for chalnder. Hopefully they’ll have it out before 7 days into the next month like this month.
  • Had a guild mate ask the same thing yesterday, and he was 20 shards closer than you. To be safe, and assuming average farming returns, you should be aiming for (including the native 45 energy refill each day) at least 2 crystal refreshes per day - that should net you right around an average of 8.5 shards per day, and with a week advance notice plus a week long event you could add a third refresh if you are coming up on crunch time, that should add another 2.5 shards per day (or an extra 30 shards from announcement to event end).

That is all ‘worst’case, assuming the event comes back right at the 3 month mark around January 11th.
  • The 1-day BB8 event (Pieces & Plans) is scheduled for the 29th, so the smart move is to be ready to go for JTR on the 30th.
  • Bauhaus wrote: »
    The 1-day BB8 event (Pieces & Plans) is scheduled for the 29th, so the smart move is to be ready to go for JTR on the 30th.

That is only the BB-8 Mythic, and they are playing all the mythics this month without legendary counterparts.
  • TheJEFFtm wrote: »
    Had a guild mate ask the same thing yesterday, and he was 20 shards closer than you. To be safe, and assuming average farming returns, you should be aiming for (including the native 45 energy refill each day) at least 2 crystal refreshes per day - that should net you right around an average of 8.5 shards per day, and with a week advance notice plus a week long event you could add a third refresh if you are coming up on crunch time, that should add another 2.5 shards per day (or an extra 30 shards from announcement to event end).

That is all ‘worst’case, assuming the event comes back right at the 3 month mark around January 11th.

All directions seem to point around Jan-Feb I guess it’s time to suck it up and start spending. Thanks for the break down also
  • Bauhaus wrote: »
    The 1-day BB8 event (Pieces & Plans) is scheduled for the 29th, so the smart move is to be ready to go for JTR on the 30th.

That is mythic tier. Not Legendary.
    I guess it is one of the christmas presents.
    So is Daring Droid’s Mythic Event.
    If that is the event w/ Legendary, then they should announce Legendary too.
    CLS and JTR were comeback at October so I think they will be return at January.
  • Depablo
    49 posts Member
    edited December 2018
    y6jc6f2w5j7x.jpeg
    A quick update on progress. It might still be a close grind but I have started to spend 200-300 crystals a day on refresh’s since the 19th
  • Refresh 3 times everyday and prey 😊
    That’s really stressful..

I had thrown my phone once because of no shards during 3 refreshes... lol..
  • Lmao your not lying about preying. So far I’m avg 11 shards a day so I’m hoping for JTR to return mid Jan.
  • and gl doing this again, but worse for Revan
  • The Chewie event ends on Jan 12, so it’s anyones guess who comes up after that event is done.

GMY, and Palp will both be due at the same time as CLS, JTR and Revan.

We could see the most massive panic farm in SWGOH history.
  • abc6coirx5im.jpeg
    Another quick update on progress.
  • jzacg85nmntt.jpeg
    Only 100 left!
  • @Depablo

Good luck I need 184 on Vet Chewie
  • Blax4ever wrote: »
    @Depablo

Good luck I need 184 on Vet Chewie

It’s a hard grind but we’re getting there brother. I’m glad I personally made the decision to spend shards even tho I hate myself for doing it lol
  • I have all the JTR toons at 7 star, at least gear lvl 8. I have the credits and ability mats to max her out once I get her, and i/m hoarding gear for her. At this point I am anxiously waiting.
  • utm1s6ecfiin.png

I’ll do what I have to do to get him I finished Vet Han a few weeks ago
  • @drewmurt

Good Job man you’ll have her in 2 weeks.
  • grozyd9k6lia.png
    Doesn’t look like JTR is returning this month so far ... :(((
  • On swgoh events they say its on Jan 24th through Datamines @Depablo
  • Weird...in
    https://swgohevents.com/

it shows that Rey is coming 24th of January
  • @Depablo

JTR will more than likely be back the same day as BB8. So we have plenty of time to finish these farms.
  • Depablo
    49 posts Member
    edited January 2019
    Blax4ever wrote: »
    @Depablo

JTR will more than likely be back the same day as BB8. So we have plenty of time to finish these farms.
    I sure hope so! I’m thinking they missed it on the calendar

• marxuke123 wrote: »
    Weird...in
    https://swgohevents.com/

it shows that Rey is coming 24th of January

Wish they could say a solid yes or no...
  • TVF
    36583 posts Member
    Where does it not say it's solid. It looks solid to me.

Which is to say, they used to do this without telling people it was an estimate, and people got (rightly) mad when it was wrong, so they changed it to say it was estimated. But this looks like they're back to claiming a real date...
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • I think they datamine and it would make sense since there is a BB-8 event that day, and they have only done BB-8 without Rey 2 times.