Guild event tokens- how to spend ?

Guild event tokens- how to spend ? 23 votes

Hermit Yoda
60%
EricsonXTheJEFFtmMaxx121312KKatarnHugeFailingCrabkomji15BobaFetaCheeseDaPowerfulJediZinke7JppcRoopehunterKantouchf15xwing 14 votes
Wampa
21%
JaVCndeathstix757Omnitopussupercraz2kEastryder 5 votes
G12 Gear
17%
XhedaoMagicMatthews99bopsalotKokie 4 votes

Replies

• Hermit Yoda
    I firmly believe at the very least half your GET income should be spent on the two exclusive characters (and Hermit Yoda has a much broader variety of uses, although Wampa is great too) until they are complete.

Whether you choose to unlock one, then the other, then finish them out so you can use and gear them in the meantime, or focus solely on getting one to 7* first will depend on both your personal and guild level (biggest factor is probably what level of Sith Triumvirate Raid you are running/how close the guild is to heroic).

Don’t neglect to check that store for the ever elusive mk5 stun gun either, it is a great (and affordable!) resource for that salvage, with 5 for 240 or 10 for 480 showing up fairly regularly.
    In fact (and I am probably in the minority here), I think it is a better choice to spend the GET on those than on the actual g12 pieces (perhaps other than to finish a piece off and get it into play) for anyone except your arena team. The raids and events are making those (g12) pieces of salvage ever more accessible to accrue naturally, while the stun gun/carbanti crunch is still the biggest gear bottleneck in the game (I’ve been playing for 3 years, and I am hoping by this time next year I finally won’t see my entire roster light up with a green plus every time I finish a stun gun...)

My 2 cents, hope it helps!
  • Hermit Yoda
    Agree with the previous poster, but to sum up: get hy, get wampa meanwhile stun guns, g12 meanwhile stun guns.
  • G12 Gear
    I'm all alone in my vote.
    THE SUPREME JAWA OVERLORD!
  • Wampa
    I did g12 in the beginning. Just finished wampa which I started in march. Now moving on to yoda. Every so often I'll buy mk5 stun guns as well. If it levels a character up, otherwise I just wait for shard shop.
  • Hermit Yoda
    If your jedi is fine, then go Hermit Yoda First.
    If not, go Wampa First.

DO NOT BUY GEARS BEFORE YOU MAKE YOUR HY&WAMPA TO 7⭐️
  • Kokie
    1338 posts Member
    G12 Gear

I'm with ya
  • G12 Gear
    Kokie wrote: »

I'm with ya

Look mummy, I made a friend.
    Though now all (3) of my gear 12s have their gear, I've switched to Wampa.
    THE SUPREME JAWA OVERLORD!
  • Hermit Yoda
    Hermit Yoda, he is usefull pretty much everywhere. Then go for Wampa.
  • First both toons, then g12 gear
    https://swgoh.gg/u/fahrius/ - Discord - Fahrius#1194
  • TVF
    36527 posts Member
    Do whatever you want. There's no wrong answer until another toon you want requires one of these toons.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH