Canceled TW problem

Appreciate the rewards for the canceled TW’s but I think you may have overlooked the fact a lot of us have very long winded quests in progress which just got worse. Is there any plan to put victories towards these prestige quests or just gotta wait weeks more?

Replies

• For real? Just take the zetas/omegas and be happy already
  • TVF
    36578 posts Member
    Vertīgø wrote: »
    just gotta wait weeks more?

This.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • I agree this needs to be addressed. I need only 3 TW wins to complete my Jedi Knight quest and now this is pushing that back a month.
  • If they wanted to cancel all forthcoming TWs and just give rewards I’m 100% ok with that :)
  • TVF
    36578 posts Member
    edited December 2018
    Gwonk wrote: »
    If they wanted to cancel all forthcoming TWs and just give rewards I’m 100% ok with that :)

I'm not. I like content. So does my guild.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Quit complaining and move on.

Bah humbug.
  • Yeah I’m complaining, we are given the same rewards as compensation for lost progression and quest completion should be no exception.
  • Vertīgø wrote: »
    Yeah I’m complaining, we are given the same rewards as compensation for lost progression and quest completion should be no exception.

But you didn't earn the victory. None of us even earned these rewards. Everyone is given the rewards as if they had won the TW, that means half of us got rewards they wouldn't have gotten. You don't know for a fact that your guild would have won the TW.

I understand complaining that you don't have as many opportunities to advance your quest, but you really don't have the grounds to complain that free rewards means that you should also earn progress on your quest. They could've just said "We know not everyone can win a TW and so that's why we've decided to give everyone 2nd place rewards as though you had all tied." But they didn't. They gave everyone the higher rewards, but that doesn't mean your guild went it and proved it was a stronger guild in the TW to earn a win, it just means everyone got free gear and zetas because the devs pushed back the next TW to be in january. When they cancelled TB's plenty people couldn't kill wampas or finish off toons with Cassian etc. in TB, but they didn't magically get progress for those quests either as if they had done it. They just got rewards for the cancelled TB.
  • Vertīgø wrote: »
    Yeah I’m complaining, we are given the same rewards as compensation for lost progression and quest completion should be no exception.

Everyone is in the same boat as far as pushing quests. You don’t get to advance quests and neither do I.

I hope to god you aren’t in the hospitality, customer service, or sales industry. I would hate for you to make a mistake around XMas and try to appease someone and they tell you “It’s not good enough.”

It’s a mobile game. I pay to play and I’m not complaining. Yeah it sucks TW is canceled but it’s canceled for all and we all get Zeta mats some guilds might not have gotten.

It’s the holidays man. They did a pretty good fix considering. Time to reflect on your own life if this situation is that bad.

I’m happy for the rewards myself!
  • Jarvind
    3925 posts Member
    edited December 2018
    I'm fine with it personally. I get more zetas than I would normally, and I usually just put my good teams on defense which is helpful for the guild but not particularly thrilling playwise.

All things considered, they could have done a lot worse as far as compensation goes. Guaranteed first place rewards for a high GP bracket, for four straight battles, is pretty generous.

Yes, having quests delayed is a bummer, but nobody is getting a chance to pull ahead of you, so it's still a level playing field. If that's the price for a pretty cool new game mode, I'm happy to pay it.
    u58t4vkrvnrz.png