So what’s next...

DrkJedi421
2 posts Member
edited December 2018
So I need some help on what to do next. So far I’ve been organized in getting my Rebels together to get Emperor Palpatine, Thrawn, Chimera (6* so far), Grand Master Yoda (6*) and should be ready for R2 (empire team), CLS (a new hope rebels) and BB8 (First Order team) when they come around. I don’t think I can rally quick enough to get Jedi Training Rey so what are my options. I’m placing in Top 500 rank in Squad Arena (60 crystals, 500 squad arena tokens) and Top 6-10 in Fleet Arena (200 crystals, 1400 fleet tokens). Crystals are currently going towards 3 Catina refreshes (which then gives me extra Catina tokens for the shipments there)

So go after...

Bounty Hunters (Boba is already at 7*) for Chewie next time?

Focus on Getting rebel ships (7* Biggs and Ghost ship, 6* phantom, 6* Wedges XWing, need Cassian’s UWing with all the characters to activate)?

Ewoks for C3PO next time ( haven’t touched them)?

Night sisters for extra events?

Focus on gearing up more players (which I can’t do if I’m building a team quickly for events)

Also any help on Fleet arrangements...I can’t get past the Top 4 right now. Maybe F2P has its limits.

Thanks in advance,
https://swgoh.gg/p/731436596/

Post edited by DrkJedi421 on

Replies

• When you're doing as well as you are in fleet battles, I'd say you should consider spending your ressources elsewhere (but keep track of how you're doing in fleet and make sure you don't drop too low)

Whether you want to focus on BH's for chewie, ewoks for C3PO or KOTOR toons for Revan are all up to you...

I'd argue that you get the most bang for your buck with Bounty hunters, as a lot of them are also pilots + the hounds tooth Jango Fett node is just AWESOME!!! This means that you can progress in fleet battles, which will unlock more grinding potential over time (Jolee and Sion for example)

My number 1 advise to you will be, that I think you should narrow your focus.

You have a lot of characters at 80-85 and gear 4-5.

Decide which characters you want to focus on and focus hard. this will help you in the long run.

Also you should decide if you want to do well in TB or GA... You are inflating your GP by gearing up chars at level 40, which is good for TB, but will maybe put you at a disadvantage in GA, where you can end up in a higher bracket than you want, because of "fluff" characters...

• DrkJedi421 wrote: »
    So I need some help on what to do next. So far I’ve been organized in getting my Rebels together to get Emperor Palpatine, Thrawn, Chimera (6* so far), Grand Master Yoda (6*) and should be ready for R2 (empire team), CLS (a new hope rebels) and BB8 (First Order team) when they come around. I don’t think I can rally quick enough to get Jedi Training Rey so what are my options. I’m placing in Top 500 rank in Squad Arena (60 crystals, 500 squad arena tokens) and Top 6-10 in Fleet Arena (200 crystals, 1400 fleet tokens). Crystals are currently going towards 3 Catina refreshes (which then gives me extra Catina tokens for the shipments there)

So go after...

Bounty Hunters (Boba is already at 7*) for Chewie next time?

Focus on Getting rebel ships (7* Biggs and Ghost ship, 6* phantom, 6* Wedges XWing, need Cassian’s UWing with all the characters to activate)?

Ewoks for C3PO next time ( haven’t touched them)?

Night sisters for extra events?

Focus on gearing up more players (which I can’t do if I’m building a team quickly for events)

Also any help on Fleet arrangements...I can’t get past the Top 4 right now. Maybe F2P has its limits.

Thanks in advance,
    https://swgoh.gg/p/731436596/

You want a solid scoundrel squad or you'll be crying every time there is a Credit Heist...
  • Bloodless
    33 posts Member
    edited December 2018

You want a solid scoundrel squad or you'll be crying every time there is a Credit Heist...

a 30-40k power team should be enough for the last credit heist tier... he already has boba bossk jango at good enough gear.
    Edit: a 15k power rhan can also solo it xD
  • I'd look at Bounty Hunters and gearing up your arena team. As has already been mentioned BH also have some great pilots. Bossk and Hounds Tooth are in nearly every top fleet in my shard now, Cad Bane and Xandu Blood combos really well with HT. Slave 1 is OK and not really had any experience with IG2000 myself. Aside from that, Bounty Hunters can also be used for unlocking chewie, TB special missions, credit heists and Galactic Bounties along the way.

In your position I would farm shards for the BH's and farm gear for arena team. Keep building your ships, especially TIE Advanced, Silencer and Phantom but also work on HT and XB.
  • Agree with the previous. Seems like your able to go for Bounty Hunters, and that's a very very versatile faction, you will not be disappointed! Plus you'll get Chewie, which will be awesome. I'm ready to get him next go round which I am very excited for. One thing on Bounty Hunters, do not underestimate Embo. He is a hard farm, but I have been very pleased with the results. He packs a pretty big punch, and I actually really like his leadership ability (BHs get lots of Health Steal, Counter, and offense up). SO go for them!

You seem like you started off pretty great, nice job! As far as JTR, she is the hardest legendary/heroic character to get because of having to farm the FO (which isn't all that bad, and you're pretty close to being done) and having to farm the Vets. It takes a looooong time. So when you start that, be really patient. It's a very sweet moment at the end when you finally unlock her, just takes forever haha. But she will make such a huge difference in your raids, TW, and TB. I had taken about a year off from the game, and when I came back late 2017 she made her debut. I didn't have CLS at the time, so I decided to go for JTR first. When the event was about three of four weeks away I pretty much saved all my gear for her and got her to G12 pretty much the next day after I got her. I'm glad I did her first because getting ready for CLS is taking no time at all, and from what I have heard Reven won't take much time either. Sorry for the long post on her, I just think she is great, probably my favorite toon! It's between her and Kylo Ren... haha.

So anyways good luck with your Bounty Hunters!
  • Thanks for the thoughts.

My Boba, Bossk and STHan get me through credit heists so that’s not too much of a worry.

My first order squad should be done within a few days (FO Tie Pilot another week, but very close) so BB8 will be ready when JTR comes out...but not the rest of the squad.

I think I’m going to go JTR first. It’s a long grind, but they all are at this point. JTR also allows me to farm out of all the other stores on the side. I can work on bounty hunters from squad (Greedo) and galactic war (CadBane) or cantina (Cassians UWing), squad (Cassian), GW (K2SO) and Guild store (Jyn).

Then I’ll just need to farm Jango and Bossk for bounty hunters....and that will be my 2019 :)

Any other thoughts?