Please increase auto combat speed by 6x

Lots of people having problem with draws when fighting Bastilla and Revan teams. If you can't increase the time, increase the speed of auto combat. Thank you!

Replies

• Options
    I agree 100% I understand why some people don't want this added, but for me a 6x or 8x option would be the #1 QOL improvement I could imagine at this point.
  • Options
    Get ready for someone to pop along and helpfully call you a noob for not being to auto a bastilla team...
  • Options
    I'm ready. Bring them!
  • Options
    Just add a sim button to arena. No timeouts - 5 minutes of your life back. Problem solved?
    Ally Code 766-465-766 swgoh.gg/u/trystansr/collection/
  • Options
    Sim button for players you already beaten 20 times ;d
  • Options
    Please, I'm getting tired of these draws. Clearly those teams suck and I can beat them, but i need like 10 seconds more. Increase the game speed by 6! How long do we have to wait?
  • TVF
    36600 posts Member
    Options
    Find a better counter
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Options
    TVF wrote: »
    Find a better counter

At high end arena (i.e. launch shards) it doesn't matter. Revan, Traya or CLS/Rebel/3P0 - they all time out against each other.

Even though the OP's experience might be limited to a specific team or teams, his premise is dead on. I consistently time out 3-4 times/day now (10 battles, 1 refresh). And I'm not talking about 1 vs. 2 or something silly. Yesterday I timed out and there were still 4 characters left on both sides. And that's on an emulator (faster than most phones).

As more and more arena teams are full g12+ geared and 6* modded for defense/protection/health, the problem is only getting worse.

CG really needs to look into this. I am sure their data shows the dramatic increase in draws.
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*
  • Options
    Nikoms565 wrote: »
    Find a better counter

At high end arena (i.e. launch shards) it doesn't matter. Revan, Traya or CLS/Rebel/3P0 - they all time out against each other.

Even though the OP's experience might be limited to a specific team or teams, his premise is dead on. I consistently time out 3-4 times/day now (10 battles, 1 refresh). And I'm not talking about 1 vs. 2 or something silly. Yesterday I timed out and there were still 4 characters left on both sides. And that's on an emulator (faster than most phones).

As more and more arena teams are full g12+ geared and 6* modded for defense/protection/health, the problem is only getting worse.

CG really needs to look into this. I am sure their data shows the dramatic increase in draws.

This guy gets it
  • TVF
    36600 posts Member
    edited December 2018
    Options
    Nikoms565 wrote: »
    Find a better counter

Sigh, this again. At this point, the only difference between your fancy launch shard and my shabby April 2017 shard is

1) How many whales are on it (irrelevant to the age of the shard)
    2) How long you have had to farm mods

So the one difference is the gap between whenever mods were introduced and April 2017.

It takes me 1-2 minutes to blast through any other team (including mirror matches) with the exception of Revan, and on those I usually win in 3 minutes or lose in less. This is not about the age of the shard. This is about the team you use.

Show me the top of your shard. I'm willing to bet the mods are similar to the top of my shard. And you don't know how much of that is whale vs farming time.

What team are you using? What's your gg? What are your mods?

• TVF
    36600 posts Member
    edited December 2018
    Options
    Found you.

https://swgoh.gg/p/967469484/

You have one very fast toon (Thrawn) who is still +speed lower than a couple of the people on my shard. You have two toons modded very slowly (Traya and FBast), I assume for defensive purposes. And you have two (DN and Sion) that have average speed.

My team has no single toon as fast as your Thrawn but they're all fast, have tons of TM gain / reduction, and I get a million turns. I don't time out. And I can beat anyone.

I am not trying to brag. I'm trying to explain that your problem is not the clock. The problem is your team.
  • GhostTruckin
    4020 posts Member
    edited December 2018
    Options
    There’s no reason to time out, unless you are using a sub optimal squad, . . . Again, . . @Nikoms565 and especially if you are using a cls 3po comp, people seem to hav e a love affair with using mirror match squads, Or maybe it’s just using auto, .. either way, there are better ways.

And before you try claim launch superiority, what the . . That is, . .. I’m also on a launch shard , and I can state for my shard, that’s utter rubbish,

See, all shards vary, and some people use different squads to accomplish the same goals. There is absolutely no reason at all to time out these days. And yes I mean with g12+ and 6 dot mods,. .
  • Options
    My team is good. I don't move down more than 10 places overnight. Maybe I lack a bit of damage but I kill Traya leads and almost always draw with Revan and Bastila leads.

I wouldn't rant about it if it was 100% draw where you get in to a infinite loop, I rant cuz I'm actually winning but their protection is so high that I need a bit more time to take it off!

So this **** is not a draw, its a win for me and you are stealing it from me.

Otherwise just calculate surviving units, health, protection etc when its a draw and whoever has more he wins.

Cut that bull!
  • TVF
    36600 posts Member
    Options
    What.
  • Options
    Yep. timeouts are a thing nowdays... Or... are they?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G4dTZf745QA
  • Options
    I don't like to play with rebel, jedi or resistance scum!
  • TVF
    36600 posts Member
    Options
    Oh ok. Cool.
  • Options
    I hate draws as much as the next person, but with the strategic advantage players have over AI-controlled teams and the initial turn meter advantage, arena battles aren't exactly fair. The only way to make up for this is a good defense, and the main reason your defense holds against offense-heavy teams is the time limit. Imagine how far you'd plummet down the ranks if people had plenty of time to hack through your defenses. Being able to climb back to more or less where you were the day before without crystal refreshes is worth the occasional draw imho.
  • Options
    My defense i causing draw? Lol! More like it plays better than me and devastates anyone before the time stops. I don't have tanks in my team, nor units with health and prot. bonuses like from Bastila.