Rollback on NS Initiate

Can't we get a rollback on her aswell (just as with Zombie) since the mechanic of Zombie got changed and she's now reviving Initiate when she (Initiate) dies which makes it significantly harder for the Sith Raid P3 Deathstorm team setup.

Would be a very welcome QoL thing and save a lot of time on each Sith Raid.

Hell, maybe even the option to rollback one of your chars every 1/4 (1/2, 1) year?
Legend#6873 | YouTube | swgoh.gg

Replies

• Options
    bump
  • Options
    Nothing to roll back, whatever that means
  • TVF
    36598 posts Member
    Options
    Legend91 wrote: »
    Can't we get a rollback on her aswell (just as with Zombie) since the mechanic of Zombie got changed and she's now reviving Initiate when she (Initiate) dies which makes it significantly harder for the Sith Raid P3 Deathstorm team setup.

It really doesn't, I've done a bunch of runs since the zombie rework and it's really not any harder. Just takes a few extra turns.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Waqui
    8802 posts Member
    Options
    Ironicaly, setting up a good run is significantly easier with a paper initiate, since the zombie rework. However, once set up, it's all the same (the difference in damage is insignificant)
  • Options
    TVF wrote: »

It really doesn't, I've done a bunch of runs since the zombie rework and it's really not any harder. Just takes a few extra turns.

You need to get your Initiate killed 3 times and a non-modded g9 initiate has 23k health (x3) and 16k prot to burn through. A paper initiate would die to any saber attack (attacking retribution ones) or Trayas basic AoE and allows for an early reviving to start stacking damage and health which makes both Daka and Asajj less vulnerable compared to Talzin = easier for the setup. Traya will also take less turns in your setup phase which DOES make up for a lot of dmg when you have 1 or 2 more topple phases in the end.
  • Options
    A low gear Initiate is absolutely easier. Kind of ironic, isn’t it? Less healing from zombie is also an advantage. I don’t believe the rework was really a full success.
  • Options
    A low gear Initiate is absolutely easier. Kind of ironic, isn’t it? Less healing from zombie is also an advantage. I don’t believe the rework was really a full success.

I like the rework of zombie as it is benefiting arena gameplay and shutting down the trooper cheese but now I wish I would've never geared up initiate. Paper char 2.0
    Now we need an Initiate rollback for the deathstorm lovers or a new NS char with double debuff on basic and a suicide special ability (like IPD).
  • Options
    You know even if they did do something about this complaint it wouldn't be a gear rollback. Instead they would change it so talzin lead won't cause infinite revives on anyone less then g10.
  • EA_Cian
    971 posts EA Staff (retired)
    Options
    I've removed some recent posts, let's please stay on topic and try to make sure we're adding to the conversation. :smile:
  • TVF
    36598 posts Member
    Options
    DuneFlint wrote: »
    You know even if they did do something about this complaint it wouldn't be a gear rollback. Instead they would change it so talzin lead won't cause infinite revives on anyone less then g10.

Agreed. I don't believe anything will be done at all and I don't see the need for it anyway, but they won't do a gear rollback regardless.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Options

I like the rework of zombie as it is benefiting arena gameplay and shutting down the trooper cheese but now I wish I would've never geared up initiate. Paper char 2.0
    Now we need an Initiate rollback for the deathstorm lovers or a new NS char with double debuff on basic and a suicide special ability (like IPD).

The trooper "cheese" was not a cheese at all, it was a hard counter to a strong team. I really dislike that troopers are a much less effective counter than they were before. I preferred NS the way they were before all the reworks, and this is coming from someone who has 6 NS at g12, I just don't use them in arena.