Guild auto-join, guild transitions timer reset. UPD notification bug

webprisoner
18 posts Member
edited December 2018
Hi!
I've encountered a following situation:
1. Got kicked from a guild
2. logged into the game next day - noticed that I've become a member of a new guild, despite no actions from my side towards guild membership
3. left the guild.
4. agreed with guild I"ve been kicked from about re-joining
5. can't accept invitation due to gulild transitions limitations.
My questions are:
1. Doest auto-joining guilds even exists, and if so - how do I prevent this event?
2. As far as I understood it takes 24 hours to guild joining be available again. These 24 hours countdown started for me on auto-join, or the moment I left the guild? in case countdown began the moment I joined (as I am not aware at what time this happened) where can I check how much time left?
my ally code is 237-167-769

UPD in addition I just received a notification about raid started by a Guild, though I'm still not having guild membership. After pressing Go I landed on guild search page
Post edited by webprisoner on

Replies

• Lol, the game stuck you in a starter guild? How does that make any sense for a person at your GP level.

Honestly, I don't know the answers to your questions. Yes, auto-joining is a feature but I thought it was just for new players. I'm not sure how to prevent it.

I would guess the 24 hr clock starts from when you auto-joined the new guild, whenever that was.
  • webprisoner
    18 posts Member
    edited December 2018
    Thanks for a reply!
    Indeed, I've ended up in a guild with total GP ~2x mine.
    preventing auto-joining the guild next time is most important for me here, I just hope it won't happen the same moment 24 hr limitation will end, so I could manually join desired guild (if guild leaders patience won't deplete quicker) =D
  • Where should I delegate my issue in order to receive at least info covering unclear moments?
  • Support agent just provided me with an answer that it is necessary to wait at least 48 hours (not a day as it was stated in a game client) in order to join the desired guild. why auto-assignment worked for me and will it happen again remains unclear)
  • Issue has been resolved. Next day (assuming after 24 hours from the moment I was auto-assigned to newbro guild) restrictions were no longer active, auto-assignment didn't occur again, so I joined the guild.
    Missed a Territory battle due to this stupid issue, as it began couple of hours before I was able to join the guild. Thank You, Capital Games, for that!
  • I guess the lesson we all need to take note of is to communicate with the guild if things are coming up that will make participation questionable! Let’s not get kicked in the first place :)

I really want to know more about this starter guild stuff! Is it worth an alt account for research?...