This team got 5* Chews last time, (No Dengar/Bossk) will they take me to 7*?

Tie_Wan_Jyn
56 posts Member
edited December 2018
Cause my G12 zBoba w/ ugly G10 IG88 + weak G9 Greedo + pathetic G8 Zam&Cad. This is what got me 5* (No mods moved either, just threw all the potency on the others as I could minus Greedo)

^Above Team was rated 77k Power, with Dengar and Bossk its now over 84k*^

So with BOTH Dengar(G9) and Boosk(G11) @ 7* and will likely take out Zam and 88 and use my zBoosk as lead. I however dont have any gear left after failing to open up 3P0 which means Its pretty much all up to zBoosk/zBoba/Dengar to hold thier own through the last 2 stages since my units are potatoes.

Will the addition of Boosk/Dengar be able to not only elimate the smoke screen RNG but give me the missing boost to get past 6* and 7* stages? Keep in mind I will be able to port out 3 out of 5 of my arena mods over (Boba and Boosk already have arena-ish quality mods best suited for my needs of them) to help the other squishier hunters live a little longer.

Replies

• share your SWGOH.GG account. It's easier for us to see.

That said, it sounds like you can get it but will take some good RNG. I got it with my BH around the same gear levels.
  • https://swgoh.gg/p/473796313/characters/?f=Bounty+Hunters

The Bounty Hunters in Question. Bossk is 88/100 as of right now and I am pretty confident I can get the last 12 before the 27th. But gear is Nil right now cause I splurged getting Bossk to G11 after dropping the zeta on him. So basically it will all fall down to my Bossk/Boba and Dengar (Hoping that Greedo and Cad live long enough to serve their purposes) Would be nice to have 7* Chew so the Zeta I already put into him has more uses
  • https://swgoh.gg/p/473796313/characters/?f=Bounty+Hunters

The Bounty Hunters in Question. Bossk is 88/100 as of right now and I am pretty confident I can get the last 12 before the 27th. But gear is Nil right now cause I splurged getting Bossk to G11 after dropping the zeta on him. So basically it will all fall down to my Bossk/Boba and Dengar (Hoping that Greedo and Cad live long enough to serve their purposes) Would be nice to have 7* Chew so the Zeta I already put into him has more uses

Well you have like 12 days to acquire gear so you should be able to bump at least another gear level or 2 with smart farming and prioritization. As long as you start farming Carbanti's and Stun guns thats really the biggest road block for the BH's since they all take lots of them.