Revan coming soon

I was on swgohevents.com last night and it says that the Jedi Knight Revan event was coming back soon. Anyone have any idea when he's coming back?!?!

Replies

• Liath
    5140 posts Member
    That's not an official site, they are just guessing. Sometimes they are right and sometimes they are not. In this case, nobody knows.
  • I was on swgohevents.com last night and it says that the Jedi Knight Revan event was coming back soon. Anyone have any idea when he's coming back?!?!

Based off of CLS and JTR, the earliest would be Jan 18. Not saying I know, but the 3 events are similar and therefore should follow a similar time frame of 3-4 months until next appearance.
  • Yeah next month most likely. Just in time for you to panic if you're not ready only to have darth revan/darth malak drop in feb to shift the meta right after a lot of ftp players get him.
  • I expect Jedi Revan will be early late Jan/early Feb to keep it about a month after chewie.
    Should see some other legends between chewie and Jedi Revan.
    A Dark side KOTOR legendary looks like it could be awhile away as there is a lack of toons atm, next new Legendary is likely the OT falcon. But should see some January Marquees coming
  • Liath wrote: »
    That's not an official site, they are just guessing. Sometimes they are right and sometimes they are not. In this case, nobody knows.

they are right a lot more than not
  • Liath
    5140 posts Member
    UNDE4DLY wrote: »
    Liath wrote: »

they are right a lot more than not

Depends when you look and what you are looking for. A lot of the events are easy to predict. They have been very wrong about heroes journeys before.
  • Journeys tend to be less predictable than legendary events. My suggestion is if he’s your most valuable target, get the requirements as quickly as possible. Then it doesn’t matter when he returns. Trying to time and juggle events always results in stress
  • Thanks everyone , I got Jolee at 7* earlier so no matter when he returns (which I hope is sooner rather than later) I'll get Revan!!! He was the last piece I needed so I'm ready :)
  • I’m finishing Jolee, Zalabar, and mission but I’m fairly close on all of them, like 50/100 ish. I should be fine for January if that’s the case
  • I will be fine. 5 shards left for Jolee and 28 shards left for t3.
  • January 18th is when revan returns