Can Someone Help?

I've been playing since launch, and I'm stuck with the username Mol Eliza. I did some digging, and yes, I know it's an underage account. Now I have no idea how to change it and am missing out on guild features. My ally code is: 662-131-242. Can anyone tell me how to change this? Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Replies

• File a ticket
  • Sorry-I don't know how to do that. Is that in EA help or can I file it somewhere else?
  • In game click gear in upper left, then click help.
  • Side note: click your name top left and you can edit your name. 1st time is free, after that 200 gems
  • Factory reset your device if it's not too troublesome.
  • File a ticket

Wrong. They can't do anything on their end to change an Underage account. At best they can change your name but it's still underage. And pencil icon to change name is not available to underage accounts.

Good Lord mate, every single thing you said is wrong.
  • If you have an underage account, does it stay a underage account forever?

Relative , Once enough years go by that the birthday is no longer underage, Then your good

Relative , Once enough years go by that the birthday is no longer underage, Then your good

Based on what I've read on other reports, this is also not true. Once tagged underage, Forever Young.
  • Sewpot
    2010 posts Member
    Also mol Eliza is a name given when you have a strange character in your name. Is it possible you have a name with something strange in it?
  • I highly doubt that,
  • There's a way of triggering the first time user experience again, I've heard of others doing it. I think it's different for android and ios.

Here's someone else's account of how they did it:

1.) Logged out of Game Center 2.) deleted the game and redownloaded it 3.) started the new game but didn’t log into Game Center 4.) put in my actual age this time after doing the super slow tutorial 5.) closed the game and reactivated Game Center 6.) opened the game and synced my old account, but this time the age restriction was taken off.
    https://swgoh.gg/u/ionastarbound/
    Discord: Iona Starbound#5299