GP Not Updating

I've been swapping and upgrading mods, gear, etc, and while my character/ship GP is adjusting accordingly in their respective screens, my GP under my profile hasn't changed in days.
This has me greatly worried that all the changes I've been making aren't going to be saved in GA.
#CloneHelmets4Life...VICTORY!!!! :smiley: "I don't like sand. It's coarse and rough and irritating and it gets everywhere." The more you tighten your grip, CG/EA, the more whales will slip through your fingers (and go F2P or quit).

Replies

• Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    mine matches. I just did some upgrades to C3PO, and it seems to be adding up
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    GP under character screen and stats under my profile are the 2 i'm checking.
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    I just joined GA, and did a few upgrades. it all tracks on all screens.
  • No_Try
    4051 posts Member
    Mine doesn't match. On the profile screen it still shows me the greatest GP I've reached and doesn't update. Don't worry though, I launched the same topic the last GA. GA takes in account the GP that's shown in your roster screen.
  • Kyno wrote: »
    I just joined GA, and did a few upgrades. it all tracks on all screens.
    No_Try wrote: »
    Mine doesn't match. On the profile screen it still shows me the greatest GP I've reached and doesn't update. Don't worry though, I launched the same topic the last GA. GA takes in account the GP that's shown in your roster screen.

Thanks guys! :smiley:
    #CloneHelmets4Life...VICTORY!!!! :smiley: "I don't like sand. It's coarse and rough and irritating and it gets everywhere." The more you tighten your grip, CG/EA, the more whales will slip through your fingers (and go F2P or quit).
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator

yeah, i just reproduced this up. not sure what GA takes into account, but yes if you drop mods and lower your GP it will not be tracked on your stat screen. the character screen is accurate, the stat screen is not.
  • No_Try
    4051 posts Member
    edited December 2018
    Kyno wrote: »

yeah, i just reproduced this up. not sure what GA takes into account, but yes if you drop mods and lower your GP it will not be tracked on your stat screen. the character screen is accurate, the stat screen is not.

GA takes in aççount the one displayed on roster, the sandbagged one ;)
  • Umm @Kyno @No_Try it kept my Stat Screen GP for the GA matchup, but my current roster, so I get doubly screwed. :unamused:
  • That's totally weird. When did the event registry finished; a day ago when we first got submitted to the event or tonight when the matçhes were made?

Here's my situation, I got matçhed on 10 teams as I expeçted.

qhvutzpsbido.png
    d0lzpn7fa4me.png
    a7ojtoatu7m8.png
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    CaptainRex wrote: »
    Umm Kyno No_Try it kept my Stat Screen GP for the GA matchup, but my current roster, so I get doubly screwed. :unamused:

Yeah, I had no idea which it would use. Good to know "sandbagging" doesnt work....
    Umm Kyno No_Try it kept my Stat Screen GP for the GA matchup, but my current roster, so I get doubly screwed. :unamused:

Yeah, I had no idea which it would use. Good to know "sandbagging" doesnt work....

It does and it did work as I illustrated above.
  • Rebel_yell
    928 posts Member
    edited December 2018
    It works. I unmodded a bunch of characters to drop below 4m (after GA launched but before being “matched”) and it picked up my changes.
    Post edited by Rebel_yell on
  • Needless to say all 8 players in my league are also in the same boat. I çan provide similar info as the one from my roster.
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator

It does and it did work as I illustrated above.

I didnt see your post when I said that.
  • Ultra
    11502 posts Moderator
    @No_Try in GA like:

Sandbag-3.gif
  • Hmm, I also just upgraded some mods, and when I checked my roster in the GA section, it accounted for those upgrades. So checking out your opponent's roster is completely useless, since all changes are updated.
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Hmm, I also just upgraded some mods, and when I checked my roster in the GA section, it accounted for those upgrades. So checking out your opponent's roster is completely useless, since all changes are updated.

yes the view we see of our opponents and what they see on us is our live roster.
    Hmm, I also just upgraded some mods, and when I checked my roster in the GA section, it accounted for those upgrades. So checking out your opponent's roster is completely useless, since all changes are updated.

yes the view we see of our opponents and what they see on us is our live roster.

Well that's disappointing :unamused:
  • No_Try
    4051 posts Member

Well that's disappointing :unamused:

You can suddenly change all your modding and he'll be checking the updated ones, not what really went into GA. Let's do that! But I'm too lazy, I don't even check opponents mods xD.