Is it time?

jejuzang
710 posts Member
edited December 2018
Hyoda AND Wampa packs for sale now?

Do i smell jedi luke on the horizon....? Hope you're ready with 7 star, Chewbaca, Han solo, ROLO, Wampa, Hyoda, C3P0, R2D2, and of course CLS.

I fully expect the journey to go through movies 5 AND 6, the next go around.

Replies

• Options
    That’s what I thought honestly. Think he is coming sooner than many think.
  • Options
    Not yet...but no one will have an excuse when he does. They will re-run Chewbacca and 3po before he drops. So at least 3 months from now...maybe 33 months though.
  • Options
    But... Then why is slave 1?
    Any reason between Jedi Luke and Slave(or Boba)...?

Maybe Ep.6? At Jabba’s Cattle?
  • Options
    Why are people convinced you'll need the Wampa?

You think it'll be so they can re-enact that scene where Luke drives the Trans Am to distract the police while the Wampa bootlegs 400 cases of Coors through the Empire blockade? They won't because you're thinking of Smokey and the Bandit and this is Return of the Jedi.
    Ceterum censeo Patientia esse meliat.
  • Tj5
    34 posts Member
    Options
    I think Wampa will be needed. Probably to defeat CLS in the beginning. Definitely everyone else but it’s not going to be easy and I think that would definitely be a twist people should consider
  • Options
    NicWester wrote: »

You think it'll be so they can re-enact that scene where Luke drives the Trans Am to distract the police while the Wampa bootlegs 400 cases of Coors through the Empire blockade? They won't because you're thinking of Smokey and the Bandit and this is Return of the Jedi.

If Luke drove a Trans Am, I would be okay with that 😂
  • Options
    They can make this event anyway they want but if it’s similar to other hero’s journeys having wampa wouldn’t matter. It’s not like we needed a rancor to unlock revan.
  • Options
    I smell jedi wampa
  • Options
    Alinoe wrote: »
    I smell jedi wampa

Well, Wampas aren't that hard to smell, jedi or not.
  • Options
    'A long way to go and a short time to get there' does sum up this game quite nicely.
  • Options

If Luke drove a Trans Am, I would be okay with that 😂

Everyone knows Luke is a Corvette guy. Jeez! :p
  • Options
    It would be truly epic.

Obviously I wont get it first time, but Im pretty bored of a (marquee / event that requires marquees) completely changing the relative power of squads, casually making teams with 10 months work in them completely obsolete.
  • Options

Congratulations, you officially won the internet today.
  • Options
    New tw. New toons in guild event store
  • Options
    jejuzang wrote: »
    ... and Ahsoka Tano (Fulcrum)

• Options

This is an expert-level misdirect. I am in awe.
    u58t4vkrvnrz.png

• Options
    Why would wampa be needed for jedi luke ?
  • Options

Presumably the scene where he escapes the Wampa on Hoth.
    u58t4vkrvnrz.png

• Options
    Ahsoka Fulcrum is also a pack... kinda throws a wrench in jedi luke theories.
  • Options

Because the boys are thirsty in Atlanta and there's beer in Texarkana.
  • Options
    kiar1404 wrote: »
    jejuzang wrote: »
    ... and Ahsoka Tano (Fulcrum)

Ahsoka is both easily farmable and been in lacks before, Hyoda and Wampa arent, and havent
  • Options
    New tw. New toons in guild event store

What is this TW you speak of? I have seen one of those in weeks...
  • Options
    Why would Ashoka Fulcrum be needed for Jedi Luke?
    This thread makes no sense.
  • NicWester
    8928 posts Member
    edited December 2018
    Options
    KLCS21 wrote: »

To be fair, if the OP had bought the Asohka pack before they wouldn't see it now. I bought the Slave-One pack when ships first launched (PUN ALERT) so the first time I learned it was available again was reading this thread.

EDIT: Come to think of it, if the OP had bought Asohka and Slave-One, then the only thing they would see added to the store is Wampa and Yoda, so naturally they would think that was all that was added and might indicate something. (And, hey, it very well may!)
  • Options
    KLCS21 wrote: »

I didnt say anything about a Fulcrum pack so...you dont make any sense