Xanadu Blood stats at 3☆ vs 7☆?

Can you guys give me the stats? Is there a big difference in damage? Are there any other important stats besides health and protection?

I'm planning to use him without bounty hunters or scoundrels and I'm wondering if he gonna make it alive long enough to be pain in the b.

Replies

• All that info,is on swgoh.gg
  • Cool thank you bro. You can close this thread.
  • It's on swgoh.gg, but this might be an easier place to see it:

http://apps.crouchingrancor.com/Calculators/ShipSpeed
  • well, the stats differ a lot for swgoh.gg and crouching rancor. all maxed stats on crouchrancor shows 8300 damgae for xanadu, swgoh shows 10k damage
    934-111-319
  • Chaoscore wrote: »
    well, the stats differ a lot for swgoh.gg and crouching rancor. all maxed stats on crouchrancor shows 8300 damgae for xanadu, swgoh shows 10k damage

"Damage" is kind of a weird concept in this game. Everyone has offense number, but how they translate into damage dealt varies based on individual multipliers. Can't really say how CR and swgoh.gg differ in deciding how to report those values.

I'd mostly use them to look at things like tenacity, health, and speed, which are inherent to the unit and don't depend on interacting with other ships, or hidden multipliers.
  • I've been running XB for a while now, starting even when he was 3*. He starts stealthed and re-stealths every time a BH ally is critically hit. He's the only other source of Breach out there to keep HT taunting. He definitely hits harder now at 5* with a G12 cad, but don't be afraid to run him just because he's 3*.
    Ally Code 766-465-766 swgoh.gg/u/trystansr/collection/
  • I tried him now but my Bane is just G8 ;d he survived several attacks but he freaking ****. I couldn't do the aoe attack cuz ability block and he can't go stealth cuz I don't use bounty hunters.

I need him just for the aoe after I strike with Executrix and inflict expose but can't strike cuz of taunting ship. I guess im gonna have t9 upgrade Bane to G12 before using this ship.