Will there be SW:Resistance toons?

We're halfway through season 1 of Resistance and still no word on Res toons. Happening? Not happening? Anything?

Replies

• It's banthom fodder at this point.
  • SW: Resistance is so bad. I drew better than that when I was in kindergarten. And the main character is a ****.

I'd rather get Rose and Jar Jar's love baby released into the game than the crap that is Resistance.
  • I have to agree with Resistance being bad. Ive given it the first 4 episodes and its the same thing over and over. No substance to be found. I dont need an entire season to get to know random characters, I do that as I go along and fill in details later.
  • as it is Disney, as is the game - we have to fear they will add this sooner or later.
  • I really hope not
  • grown ups spend money. grown uos hate it
  • Please no.

Then again, cant be more of a letdown than rose.
  • We're halfway through season 1 of Resistance and still no word on Res toons. Happening? Not happening? Anything?

0_0_0_0_537_362_csupload_68853410.jpg?u=636016654274946186
  • I hope so!

What’s it on? I thought it was coming out later.
    Ceterum censeo Patientia esse meliat.
  • NicWester wrote: »
    I hope so!

Same. I think it’s on Disney’s streaming service. Idk what that is either.
  • Pleeeaase no. We have already Phoenix to hate.
  • I have watched a few episodes and its not catching my attention as well as the SW Rebels series did. However we didn't get SW Rebels characters till its third season?
  • NicWester wrote: »
    I hope so!

Same. I think it’s on Disney’s streaming service. Idk what that is either.

Oh... Blegh, nevermind… I want to watch it, but I'm tired of paying a la carte for streaming services. I remember ditching cable because it just made sense to stream from a couple platforms, but now every channel has its own stream and wants you to pay Netflix money for them. Shoot, man, cable is cheaper than streaming now...
    Ceterum censeo Patientia esse meliat.