What is going on??

I dont know if its a different team thats been working on the game lately but the content that has been added has been terrible
1, Grand arena , We already have squad arena basically the same just with less teams and the balancing has been useless
2, Mod Slicing , Just another way to keep players having to mess about and a waste of time which you dont need to do people who like the game keep playing
3, C3P9, Now i know some people may like this character but he does not do any fighting and his only support was telling R2 what to do
Would be nice to have some useful content maybe a guild raid for fleets instead of driving it towards boring pvp , Theres not a lot of point having guilds if you are not going to provide good content for guilds to do unless your name is blizzard and just want to push things towards pvp and to hell with the guillds

Replies

• Chobiewon wrote: »
    I dont know if its a different team thats been working on the game lately but the content that has been added has been terrible
    1, Grand arena , We already have squad arena basically the same just with less teams and the balancing has been useless
    2, Mod Slicing , Just another way to keep players having to mess about and a waste of time which you dont need to do people who like the game keep playing
    3, C3P9, Now i know some people may like this character but he does not do any fighting and his only support was telling R2 what to do
    Would be nice to have some useful content maybe a guild raid for fleets instead of driving it towards boring pvp , Theres not a lot of point having guilds if you are not going to provide good content for guilds to do unless your name is blizzard and just want to push things towards pvp and to hell with the guillds

They do have to balance pve vs pvp content. Because some players like pvp and some like pve. I actually enjoy both. But let's look at major new game modes ober the last 2 years. Tb was pve. Then tw was released as pvp though at the guild level. Then the sith raid came out. More pve content. Then ga came out. Pvp content. So over all it's been pretty balanced.

And I agree 3PO isn't the best character in a fighting game but you failed to mention either revan or chewie. They both came out this year and are iconic and make sense to be in a fighting game.
  • I get what youre saying but i was just saying about latest content , Yes other characters were added but its C3P0 that i was pointing at as not being a very good idea and that grand arena is pretty much the same as squad arena just with the ability to add more squads to fight , wasnt really making a comment about the balance
  • Chobiewon wrote: »
    I get what youre saying but i was just saying about latest content , Yes other characters were added but its C3P0 that i was pointing at as not being a very good idea and that grand arena is pretty much the same as squad arena just with the ability to add more squads to fight , wasnt really making a comment about the balance

It's more similar to tw in my opinion but the point is not every update will be to your liking depending on your play style. But over the long run it us fairly balanced.

But if you cherrypick anyone can come up with characters they don't like. I agree with you that characters that don't have the combat factor should be left out. 3PO, Rose Tico, nest (she just seems underwhelming in the movie and not worth being a character in the game to me), and several others fall into the same category. But othersd don't like kotor because they never played it. So they have to cater to different people.

And they need to make jedi luke really hard to get. That's the main reason for 3PO in my opinion.

Don't worry eventually there will be characters you like more.