Gifts

Enique4
1 posts Member
edited December 2018
Hello ! such a question, is it possible to somehow refuse a gift? specifically, I mean the portraits that were recently given in honor of the holidays? I kept them in the mail for the maximum period - after which they were automatically added to the collection, but I don’t need them, is it possible to delete them ?
Is there any information when the distribution of these portraits is over ?

Replies

• Options
    If you don't need them, don't use them. I have dozens of portraits unlocked that I will never use, it doesn't hurt me one bit to have them available though. I don't see why anyone would even ask this question.
  • Options
    the whole point is that I only collect those characters and portraits that I need, and I would like to get rid of these unnecessary portraits. Would tech support solve this problem?
  • Options
    Nope, and pretend they aren’t there.
  • Options
    I bet the answer is no
    I dont know what the problem is you are having....
    They have created the titles and portraits and you either unlock them or they stay greyed out
  • Ultra
    11502 posts Moderator
    Options
    ITT: #FirstWorldProblems
  • Options
    Unlock the portraits that you need? We don’t need any of them...
  • TVF
    36599 posts Member
    Options
    So they're easily ignored. This reminds me of when people were complaining that they had 100 GW tokens left over each day.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options
    Enique4 wrote: »
    Hello ! such a question, is it possible to somehow refuse a gift? specifically, I mean the portraits that were recently given in honor of the holidays? I kept them in the mail for the maximum period - after which they were automatically added to the collection, but I don’t need them, is it possible to delete them ?
    Is there any information when the distribution of these portraits is over ?

No you cant delete them.

No there is no explanation on a timeline of the portraits and it is not likely to stop, they will add to it with new content.
    Enique4 wrote: »
    the whole point is that I only collect those characters and portraits that I need, and I would like to get rid of these unnecessary portraits. Would tech support solve this problem?

No there is no way to remove them, you can reach out to customer service, but it is u likely they can do anything.
This discussion has been closed.