2019 VikingAvengers T4 raids, Fun, Active, Helpful. Looking for officers.

AsianPrincess1
27 posts Member
edited January 2019
VikingAvengers - 3mil+gp

***GUILD INFORMATION

***New guild looking for active social people. Come get in on the ground floor of a amazing adventure.

We are English speaking only.

US East 8-10PM raid times. International players are welcome, if you wish to raid close to these times.

WE will NEVER merge into another guild, but we can accept a guild merging into us. this will cement the game experience you will become accustomed to by playing with us.

WE will NEVER join a family or coalition of guilds. Our Only guild is this one! WE want to grow and play together as a group and family. Looking after other guilds, following everyones gp, ect isnt our thing. We are strictly here to play and enjoy the game as a game. If you think you can win, you don't belong here. It is a game and we will treat it as such. Life comes first! We will treat you as a person not a object or a number to get rewards. The rewards come from working together as a team.

We need a few officers to help get the guild running smoothly! The guild will be coordinated when it comes to running raids "8pm-10pmish EST" as well as TB and TW. PLEASE contact me here on these forums through a PM only, if you are interested in becoming a officer.

We have a Discord channel set aside for when needed. Discord is free and easy to download, This will not be required, but it can be handy.

The guild will be a relaxed atmosphere guild, but 5 days inactive, failure to donate gear, or to help in TB, TW, will have you removed. Relaxed atmosphere does not mean, no participation!

There will be no guild ticket minimum. Do your best is all we ask.

Free to play players, and pay to win players are both welcome.

current raids are t4 rancor, but will go higher, depending on the highest lvl char from each individual in the guild. Once we move forward in rancor raids, we will not be rolling back. The guild will continue to move forwards!

*****Our goals
*make new friends
*Help get people geared
*educate people on play to maximize their rewards and play experience to their individual needs.
*complete highest rancor at all times
*get sith raids started
*get tank started
*clear organization for players to know what and how to do raids, tw tb.
*recruiting to 25 and beyond to take part in TB and TW.
*to keep the guild moving forwards

Please contact me here on these forums if you have questions.
My in game name is DarkVikingPrincess .....ally invite # is 649-917-995

A vikings guide to the right guild for you
Too many times I see people blindly join guilds with not a clue as to how a guild can affect them, or help them.

1. what time does your guild raid?
This is probably the most important question you can ask. If you want the best gear, raids are important, even if you are just starting out. Being able to participate in a raid will net you better gear than registering a zero dmg for last place rewards. Being able to participate is a must for most people, yet few join a guild based on this. many people from other time zones can join anothers guild ecause they work nights/late and or have different sleep schedules. i played with a group of Aussies for almost a year, due to my weird sleep habbits.

2. how many people are in the guild?
This is a very important issue for most people, and understandable. does any one join a multiplayer game to really play alone? "NO". however how many active guilds carry inactive players? Too many. I have even seen guilds with inactive guild leaders where the officers try to carry the guild, but poorly.
haaving 50 is ideal but not if they are a useless corpse. having 25+ will get you into TB and TW, but if they are inactive, they are not much help.Joining a starter guild is also with some challenges, but it has its rewards. People are actively trying to increase squads, get better gear and grow a team that will work together for the long haul. A starter guild also has many opportunities for advancement, like becoming a officer. joining a starter guild may be a little slow, but once they get going, they keep you going. these are perfect for people under lvl 85.

3. everyone wants you to join their guild but for what?
certainly everyone wants you, but how do they treat you? I can usually gauge the atmosphere of a guild within the first 24 hours"not everyone can be on 24/7". Do they welcome you in chat, or throw a rule book at you? Does only 1-2 or 3-4 people welcome you to the guild or does at least 50%. i have joined guilds where i was lucky where 1 person said hello upon joining. this makes for a very poor attitude type of guild with almost no social interaction. Ive also joined guilds wher 50% or more of the people have welcomed me, and i had a wonderful social experience there. Sure its a game, but friends, can be made, and I tend to play so i can interact with others. If i wanted to play alone, i have a xbox for that. Some people dont mind being numbers in a machine that tends to help the few rather than most. I enjoy helping others, and it usually pays back.

4. donations
i cant tell you how many guilds are such poor donator's. when i join a guild and they have several people with zero donations, and even sometimes the officers themselves, this is a bad sign. not to mention being in the guild for only a week and passing 30% of the guild on the donation boards. this is just unacceptable IMO! Sure there are times when donations are slow to give and even to recieve, but if you cant help everyone else and only yourself, you are not a team player. and although the person at the bottom of the donation boards may e slow to do so, as long as they are trying and sharing, i can respect that. Someone is always at the bottom... but it should never be veteran players or veteran guild members. As a guild leader i feel that everyone should bring something to the table to help as a team, not as singe individuals.

5. ask questions and say hello when you join.
so many come and go from guilds without even saying hello or asking questions to something they thought would or would not be happening in the guild. saying hello is polite, asking questions will help you determine, that if the guild you are joining is right for you quickly. Just remember all players cant be on at all hours. if you join at 3am in the morning you might not get your questions answered for a good while. Have a little patience.

6. things not to discuss in game and guild.
don't talk politics and religion. these are the 2 biggest causes of issues. they re personal beliefs and should remain personal to you and you alone. never share your game info and or exact location with another player. too many weirdos in the world. I share my general location, but nothing that would lead someone to find me.
Post edited by AsianPrincess1 on

Replies