Not fair!!!

Prev13
GA JUST STARTED he got to set 3 defense teams..i only got to set 2 defense teams..

Replies

• Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Check your zone, you most likely had the opportunity to set 3 but didnt.
    You can check :
    zvzpq0cif7wz.jpg

vsafc5spoutl.jpg
  • The same has happened to me and I beat his first squad and the game restarted! The victory didn't register but I lost the squad I attacked with.
  • I messed up by only setting 2, only realised when I saw he had 3. My bad
  • elanMrmojo
    21 posts Member
    edited December 2018

Something is wrong
    I had 2 spots to fill, when the attack phase started raised to 3 but not an extra spot on the map...
  • Oh man, I just realized I made this mistake too.

The graphic for each node only shows 2 spots. I did not realize there were 3. I was going off of the visual representation. Now I'm screwed.

Why did you do this, CG?
  • If I could have set three defensive teams, why did only two circles show up graphically? That’s confusing and bogus.
  • HK666
    1263 posts Member
    There was conversation about the visual glitch last GA. Didn't have the same issue then?
  • I made the same mistake too. It's annoying that the visual is incorrect and now I'm at a huge disadvantage. Oh well, lesson learned.
  • Not that I noticed...
  • vincentlondon
    4527 posts Member
    edited December 2018
    I had same. I set up 2 defenses. Then now i looked and see it says 2/3 defenses set. I m not sure if it was my fault or not this mistake
    My opponent set 3/3.

I lost without starting
  • Liath
    5140 posts Member
    More people will have this problem this time. In 5v5 only people over 4m had territories with 3 teams, now (almost?) everybody does.
  • Well frack. I definitely didn't see an opportunity to set a third squad in those two areas...
  • This happened to me too. Visual only showed 2 spaces so I was unaware we could set 3 defense teams... ugh.
  • My opponent only set 2/3 in the top but 3/3 in the bottom. What's up with that!?
  • elanMrmojo wrote: »
    Something is wrong
    I had 2 spots to fill, when the attack phase started raised to 3 but not an extra spot on the map...

Its not about the spot on the map. Its the ?/3 that matters...and it was visible the whole time. It didn't change.
    This is an issue that others had in the previous GAs that has been addressed multiple times now.
  • Kyno wrote: »
    You can check :
    zvzpq0cif7wz.jpg

vsafc5spoutl.jpg

lol, i didn’t know which part was glitched, the table or the 2/3 up in the corner; i was afraid to lose a team by a glitch
  • several people in my guild did the same thing, and apparently others outside of our guild too, due to an error on CG part
  • Ugnaught wrote: »
    elanMrmojo wrote: »
    Something is wrong

Its not about the spot on the map. Its the ?/3 that matters...and it was visible the whole time. It didn't change.
    This is an issue that others had in the previous GAs that has been addressed multiple times now.

never had been an issue for my previous GA’s; why can’t cg fix this?
  • vincentlondon
    4527 posts Member
    edited December 2018
    xbqdbiaor1wo.jpeg

• Ugnaught wrote: »
    Something is wrong

Yes I understand my fault, but it's tricky for sure. You can easily get of guard.
    I think this thing has to be addressed somehow. Lot of people made the same mistake.
  • The map should show all the spots we have in the territory, since it works for 1 and 2 teams, why do the 3 teams don't show?
  • I made the same mistake. I'm also one of those that bought a chromium card buy mistake. I just have to pay more attention I guess. But it is confusing to have the visual depiction disconnected from reality.
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    IC3M4N wrote: »
    Kyno wrote: »
    You can check :
    zvzpq0cif7wz.jpg

vsafc5spoutl.jpg

lol, i didn’t know which part was glitched, the table or the 2/3 up in the corner; i was afraid to lose a team by a glitch

There is also the 'Set Defensive team' button on the screen that only grays out when you place all the teams you can.

I'm not sure this is a glitch, but it is super confusing and should be addressed. To get this the attention it deserves I encourage everyone to report this as a visual issue to <<Answers HQ>>
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    edited December 2018
    Rhunne wrote: »
    kyno please have this fixed. I gave 3/4 if a guild who only set 2/3 because this. ...

Nothing I can do, have them report it, that will make it easier to have it changed
  • elanMrmojo wrote: »
    Something is wrong

Same. And I only had 2 last time. @CG please stop cramming bugged content down our throats. It's awesome being 150 banners behind to start. Merry Bugmas.
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*
  • Reading is a wonderful skill,
    Nikoms565 wrote: »
    Something is wrong

Same. And I only had 2 last time. @CG please stop cramming bugged content down our throats. It's awesome being 150 banners behind to start. Merry Bugmas.

• It’s not bugged. People just can’t read. The visual is confusing but it’s clear that you need three teams when you enter the territory.