How to beat sith triumvirate trio in 3vs3

How do I beat the sith triumvirate trio all of which have their zetas and are gear 11 or 12. I need as many strategies as I can get.

Replies

• Thrawn lead + magma should work to beat zsion, add dt to finish easily the other 2, at least this is the core for a full team
    https://swgoh.gg/u/fahrius/ - Discord - Fahrius#1194
  • RandomSithLord
    2325 posts Member
    edited December 2018
    Palps (L), Nihilus and Thrawn, the last one with as much speed as possible. You need Thrawn to go first (not so hard since he has the highest base speed), fracture Nihilus and then use your DN to take them down one by one (Nihilus first if you do not get stuck behind Sion's Taunt, then Traya and Sion last).

As a bonus, if you have Triumvirate too, you can save Traya (L), Sion and Sith Trooper/DS Bastila for defense/ofense. Works well on both.
  • No_Try
    4051 posts Member
    Cls+han+chewie is the most well known option. I'd be happy to save them for other uses though.
  • No_Try wrote: »
    Cls+han+chewie is the most well known option. I'd be happy to save them for other uses though.

Doesn't work, I tried
  • How about using Revan?
  • komji15 wrote: »
    How about using Revan?

Revan is on defense😀
  • I beat them with zbast, zgmy, old Ben.
  • Scoundrels can beat them 5v5 but I dont think they will have the damage for 3v3. First order or zFinn maybe?
  • No_Try
    4051 posts Member
    Osee_P wrote: »
    No_Try wrote: »

Doesn't work, I tried

I just did yesterday, same as my opponent beating my trium.
  • I used a combo of undergeared teams.

First battle: Phasma, FOTP, FOST - punched through Traya with assists.
    Second battle: Jyn, Cassian, K2SO

I actual did 5 battles, but didnt make a dent until these.

Keys are someone that can stun Sion to prevent revive and someone with multiple hits to punch them down fast to overcome heal.
  • HK666
    1263 posts Member
    stunning Sion doesn't prevent the revive. Unless you are talking about stunning sion so he can't start held by hatred