January Chalendar

Prev13
I can't believe it's already 23 Dec and no one has posted the January chalendar yet.

Replies

• komji15
    534 posts Member
    edited December 2018
    There are more than one week to become 2019.
    It’s not strange at all.
    You should wait for that.
  • I thought it would begin on the 28th...
    I was wrong...
  • it will be posted in Feb they are doing it in arrears from now on so they can actually get it correct and nobody complains when something that was posted doesnt happen
  • So "chalendar" is the new inside joke?
  • PetitEtreMalfaisant
    247 posts Member
    edited December 2018
    Last month, I noticed that not even once a CG came and said "Please be patient the calendar is coming soon"; even if there were 4-5 calendar threads.
    I don't think they give a d@mn; I guess they enjoy seeing players getting on their nerves.

Basically, calendar threads are useless.
    Que será, será
    Whatever will be, will be
    The future's not ours to see
    Que será, será
    What will be, will be
    ;)
  • No_Try wrote: »
    So "chalendar" is the new inside joke?

There was a thread prior to and during the first few days into December that transformed into the "Chalendar" concept due to the delay in the December calendar.
  • JediRobb wrote: »
    I can't believe it's already 23 Dec and no one has posted the January chalendar yet.
    :D
  • Demand new chalender
  • i want the new chandelier !
  • I think they will work on it right after the quarterly “The Road Behind” post.
  • TVF
    36589 posts Member
    dominiQC wrote: »
    This thread will be closed for trolling if it continues that way - which wouldn't be that bad.

But maybe moderators are also on holidays

They didn't close the original Chalendar thread....
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Dont worry, a new chalendar approaches...
  • VaexquaGer wrote: »
    Que será, será
    Whatever will be, will be
    The future's not ours to see
    Que será, será
    What will be, will be
    ;)

You son of ... I just spent a month working on an ad campaign using this song. It haunts my dreams. It haunts my every waking thought.
  • Ultra
    11502 posts Moderator
    No_Try wrote: »
    So "chalendar" is the new inside joke?
    I think it should've been a one and done joke for the month of december

not an ongoing joke

• Slave 1 is the “toon of the month”. All we really need to know.
  • TVF wrote: »
    dominiQC wrote: »
    This thread will be closed for trolling if it continues that way - which wouldn't be that bad.

But maybe moderators are also on holidays

They didn't close the original Chalendar thread....

In fact they even quoted it, trolling right along.
  • I can’t believe there are still trolls that ask for the calendar each month
  • After my underestimation last month... I am pretty confident that we will have a January Chalendar in the next 850 hours... as long as someone writes everything down as it happens.

Seriously though, I suspect we will see the calendar on the 2nd or 3rd due to skeleton crew in the office but hope someone is posting it on the 31st.

I wonder if this months was purposely delayed so they could hide our Christmas presents and then by the time we saw what was on the calendar no one would notice there don't seem to be double drops and the torches and pitchforks would be back out!
  • I'll bring out the torches and pitchforks if they don't spell it correctly as Chalendar.
  • JediRobb wrote: »
    Just thought we should gripe about something else besides Grand Arena for a few days. Just to keep it interesting.

i hope when we see the january calendar it doesnt have any grand arena events listed on it. january could be a whole nother month of griping about how bad grand arena is and how they need to provide and alternative than the horrible feature so that those that want to compete can and those that dont wont feel like they are being pushed to play something they dont want to.

• That's it, nobody is allowed to ever have fun on these forums ever again! From henceforth, anytime even one person is annoyed or tired of a joke, that joke shall never again be repeated, on punishment of death!

How where is our Chalendar?!

...uh oh...
  • TVF
    36589 posts Member
    Landale3 wrote: »
    That's it, nobody is allowed to ever have fun on these forums ever again! From henceforth, anytime even one person is annoyed or tired of a joke, that joke shall never again be repeated, on punishment of death!

How where is our Chalendar?!

...uh oh...

I felt that way about Soon and August, but to be fair it was months and months of that. This one hasn't been run into the ghround yet.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Ih shee what yhou dhid there.
  • Chalendar, O Chalendar, where art thou my Chalendar?
  • Asking for the January calendar? How about "The Road Ahead"!?!?! Where is the Road Ahead post? And since we are at it... where is Jesus!?!?! He was supposed to be back already!!! What is going on? I demand answers!!!
This discussion has been closed.