Gear Swapping and "Degrading" - a Grand Arena fix?

Alijar1
381 posts Member
edited December 2018
This idea has been floating around for a while, but with the introduction of Grand Arena I think that now is a good time to bring it back up:
Why not allow us to swap gear between characters, and "degrade" character gear levels?

Say you have a Gear 11 Gamorrean Guard (Why you'd have Zaalbar ver. 0.5 at G11 is beyond me), and a Gear 7 C3PO. The Gamorrean Guard currently has a Carbanti equipped on it, and C3PO needs a Carbanti. All you as a player would have to do would be to select the Carbanti from the Gamorrean Guard, and swap it over to C3PO (perhaps for a cost of some credits) - no GP is lost, but you can Gear up a character that will be useful.

Additionally, I'd like to propose a "degrading" system for character gear levels:
If a character currently has no Gear equipped on them, they have the option to be "degraded" to a lower Gear Level. Thereby, you remove the GP (i.e. +1500 for going up a level, -1500 for going down a level) and bonuses of being on that higher Gear Level. Furthermore, you can then swap more Gear amongst your characters.

Of course, I'm sure there's a better way to do these two ideas, but I think that something along these lines would be really helpful for gearing up characters and managing your GP.
#MakeTuskensGreat
tenor.gif
Post edited by Alijar1 on